The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fut Birthday Son 88

Scaenor
692 posts Semi-Pro
I had cr7 and began to get annoyed at his 1 vs 1 finishing so sold him and bought son and hero rashford and swapped them in game so son could be a striker and wow for 450k what a player...

Comments

• Saiber_Summia
    1154 posts Professional
    This card is my right Midfield. Still to get used and learn how to play with it, but seems pretty involved in the game. So far invisible contribution in term of shots in the net...
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro
    This card is my right Midfield. Still to get used and learn how to play with it, but seems pretty involved in the game. So far invisible contribution in term of shots in the net...

Try timed finishing with him and once u learn it apart from jumping he really good like he doesnt get pushed once past defender
  • Saiber_Summia
    1154 posts Professional
    I count on his 5wf 😉
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro
    I count on his 5wf 😉

But for some reason first time lowdrivens never work for me with any player they pea role from any distance in box
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Scaenor wrote: »
    I had cr7 and began to get annoyed at his 1 vs 1 finishing so sold him and bought son and hero rashford and swapped them in game so son could be a striker and wow for 450k what a player...

You are telling a lie..please stop or you will be banned
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro
    Husala wrote: »

Do you want screen shots of my previous team ?
  • Husala

I want you to stop telling lies to everyone or you will be in massive trouble mate ..no one believes you
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro

I want you to stop telling lies to everyone or you will be in massive trouble mate ..no one believes you

Do i care "massive trouble pfft" and why would i lie i can afford vr7 my team worth 4 mil
  • Husala

Do i care "massive trouble pfft" and why would i lie i can afford vr7 my team worth 4 mil

See youre a liar..no one believes you as you have no proof at all...im going to warn you one more time kid
  • Husala
    Full of lies
  • Husala
    :D
  • Husala
    Haha see you're full of it mate...
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro
    Haha see you're full of it mate...

Add my psn faadil- i will play u a game so u can see but if we if we play next week my team may be different with f ut birthday walker inform mahrez and europa lacazetee
  • ViezeDries
    1178 posts Professional

I had them as a striker pair. Replaced Hero by Headliner.

Wonder strikers.
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro

Wonder strikers.

Idk if it is worth it cos composure only + 1 increase and i cant afford that atm cos ronaldo was 1.2 mil and rashford son and tots telles at the time cost 1.3 mil (100k wl rewards and div rivals)
  • ViezeDries
    1178 posts Professional

Wonder strikers.

Idk if it is worth it cos composure only + 1 increase and i cant afford that atm cos ronaldo was 1.2 mil and rashford son and tots telles at the time cost 1.3 mil (100k wl rewards and div rivals)

HL cost me about 100k when I sold Hero. Passing stats are a bit better as well but Hero did well enough tbh.
  • Scaenor
    692 posts Semi-Pro
    He will cost me 200k extra and i wanna upgrade lerma into fut birthday walker as cdm