Dazzler wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    You're seriously not moaning at the requirements for this? For real?

84 rated squad... ffs

Wayyyy too expensive for players that don’t link to most people’s teams and only 4 are top drawer as someone already said
    85k from scratch (vast majority of people have a handful of untradable 84's and 85's on their club anyway) for a chance to pack an incredible player who is easily linked, of which there is a decent number.

I rarely side with EA, think they're a very incompetent company when it comes to customer satisfaction but this SBC is actually decent.

Pure nonsense 100k for a dead league SBC is not ‘decent’
    The only nonsense here is you making out it costs 100k.

On release that was the cost, that’s when most people do them.
    Not sure how you made it out to be 100k ever, were you putting in a TOTS and an IF?

It's been about 75k for a couple days now. Stick an unwanted red pick in there and it's probably not even half that. Great value.

Now the truth absolute rubbish value.
    Giving out the vibe of guy who'd complain about having to pay 5p for a plastic bag.

Are you stupid or what???
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move

84 rated squad... ffs

Wayyyy too expensive for players that don’t link to most people’s teams and only 4 are top drawer as someone already said
    85k from scratch (vast majority of people have a handful of untradable 84's and 85's on their club anyway) for a chance to pack an incredible player who is easily linked, of which there is a decent number.

I rarely side with EA, think they're a very incompetent company when it comes to customer satisfaction but this SBC is actually decent.

Not sure how you made it out to be 100k ever, were you putting in a TOTS and an IF?

It's been about 75k for a couple days now. Stick an unwanted red pick in there and it's probably not even half that. Great value.

Giving out the vibe of guy who'd complain about having to pay 5p for a plastic bag.

I'm going to go with "or what", but when you actually want to call me stupid though you're too afraid to be that blunt just don't bother trying to hide it within a question.
  • Dazzler
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero

84 rated squad... ffs

I'm going to go with "or what", but when you actually want to call me stupid though you're too afraid to be that blunt just don't bother trying to hide it within a question.

Yep I thought so the former.
  • Chavez76
    2757 posts Fans' Favourite

84 rated squad... ffs

than do not do it, if you find the value not good enough?
    Easy?
  • Poolstu123
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect

84 rated squad... ffs

I’m one of those guys that complains about 5p bags.
    Shows the mentality of people who’s conscience believes that paying a huge corporation 5p for every plastic bag that they’ve produced and already damaged the environment creating somehow dissolves them of responsibility

Sorry getting political... I’ll stop lol
  • JPRM71
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »

84 rated squad... ffs

than do not do it, if you find the value not good enough?
    Easy?

Spectacularly missing the point as usual