Shame on you EA

ChrisMagicman13
2341 posts Fans' Favourite
I’ve really enjoyed the second league SBCs on sundays, but an 84 and 1 IF for Dutch tots, in out! An 84 is asking enough, without needing the IF!

Comments

• Mathew1606
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rediculas requirements
  • Darfi02
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    Anything you enjoy will be destroyed by EA last year we got two of each TOTS per week this year one. The requirements must've not been making them enough money on a Sunday.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    I agree. Last year was great, year poor. I get it, Dutch league is the best second league they’ve released, but there are only really 3-4 players who are ‘top drawer’ imo
  • Chavez76
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    ... and it only gave me 91 de Jong :(
  • AzizaG
    2494 posts National Call-Up
    I got 91 De Jong lol
  • Jason1986
    6883 posts Big Money Move
    You're seriously not moaning at the requirements for this? For real?

84 rated squad... ffs
  • cdbuck26
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »

84 rated squad... ffs

Wayyyy too expensive for players that don’t link to most people’s teams and only 4 are top drawer as someone already said

This
  • Jason1986

84 rated squad... ffs

Wayyyy too expensive for players that don’t link to most people’s teams and only 4 are top drawer as someone already said
    85k from scratch (vast majority of people have a handful of untradable 84's and 85's on their club anyway) for a chance to pack an incredible player who is easily linked, of which there is a decent number.

I rarely side with EA, think they're a very incompetent company when it comes to customer satisfaction but this SBC is actually decent.
  • Vezzo
    824 posts Semi-Pro

84 rated squad... ffs

85k from scratch (vast majority of people have a handful of untradable 84's and 85's on their club anyway) for a chance to pack an incredible player who is easily linked, of which there is a decent number.

I rarely side with EA, think they're a very incompetent company when it comes to customer satisfaction but this SBC is actually decent.

Can u name more than 2 of those incredible players?
  • Jason1986
    Vezzo wrote: »

84 rated squad... ffs

Yes.
  • Chavez76
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite

84 rated squad... ffs

i'd say De Ligt, Frenkie de Jong and Dumfries are good pulls.
  • Vezzo
    824 posts Semi-Pro
    Chavez76 wrote: »

84 rated squad... ffs

i'd say De Ligt, Frenkie de Jong and Dumfries are good pulls.

I'd agree on deLigt and Frenkie. Dumfries seems similar to Da Costa so yeah. It's 3 out of 11 and even at 2 out of 11 worth it I would do it if..
    ..the odds were 2/11 to pick them - however they are not. Check the number of Onanas and that CAM compared to these 2 (or 3 that you mentioned)
  • Mini_Miudo
    9949 posts Has That Special Something
    Personally think this is way too much when Liga Nos was what, 82 rated and no IF? And in terms of quality it was about as good, maybe a bit worse.

Won’t be doing it as don’t really want any of them anyway.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    Dumfries is the only one I want as would sit between Van Dijk and Wijnaldum. De Jong and De Ligt could be a super sub, but outside of that no thanks. 84 rated I may have got it, but the IF just wasn’t necessary. I have an untradeable 87 IF I could use, and yes I have plenty of high untradeables, but I’m saving them for an icon come the end of ToTS. I was enjoying picking up 87+ cards for next to nothing each Sunday, EA just had to spoil the fun imo
  • daydreamer45
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    nah i getting angelino. such a waste and paying the premium, well some may have luck getting de ligt, dumbfries or other.
  • SomeLegend
    1093 posts Professional
    I got onana now I can't stop singing onana what's my name
  • JPRM71
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 10

84 rated squad... ffs

Pure nonsense 100k for a dead league SBC is not ‘decent’
  • Jason1986

84 rated squad... ffs

The only nonsense here is you making out it costs 100k.
  • JPRM71

84 rated squad... ffs

On release that was the cost, that’s when most people do them.
  • Jason1986

84 rated squad... ffs

Not sure how you made it out to be 100k ever, were you putting in a TOTS and an IF?

It's been about 75k for a couple days now. Stick an unwanted red pick in there and it's probably not even half that. Great value.
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's definitely not great value Portuguese league was great value 95% chance of getting less than what you've put in is poor
  • Dazzler
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero

84 rated squad... ffs

Not sure how you made it out to be 100k ever, were you putting in a TOTS and an IF?

It's been about 75k for a couple days now. Stick an unwanted red pick in there and it's probably not even half that. Great value.

Now the truth absolute rubbish value.
  • Jason1986
    Dazzler wrote: »

84 rated squad... ffs

Giving out the vibe of guy who'd complain about having to pay 5p for a plastic bag.
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero

84 rated squad... ffs

Giving out the vibe of guy who'd complain about having to pay 5p for a plastic bag.

20p for a bag now near me robbing ****
  • Jason1986
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »

84 rated squad... ffs

20p for a bag now near me robbing ****
    Now that's what you call terrible value for money.
  • Bhoyceltic
    60 posts Park Captain
    I received De Jong. I have him up front with Halloween Dost and the 94 Porto CAM. He nails 7-10 headers on corner kicks. Just highlight him and don't move the stick. Deadly!
  • thegabrielNYC
    722 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did mine for ~14k after using some of the loads of untradeables I’ve accumulated. Got Frenkie, solid super sub or high rated fodder, not sure which yet.
  • JPRM71

84 rated squad... ffs

I hear what you’re saying if you pull De Ligt or Dumfries, but let’s be honest most haven’t and won’t pull that. The fact EA put Onana back in again aswell makes the whole thing a p1ss take for me.
  • thegabrielNYC
    722 posts An Exciting Prospect

84 rated squad... ffs

I hear what you’re saying if you pull De Ligt or Dumfries, but let’s be honest most haven’t and won’t pull that. The fact EA put Onana back in again aswell makes the whole thing a p1ss take for me.

It’s pretty messed up they put Onanna back in there. Did they put the other leagues SBC/Objective players back in? I remember seeing people pack the NIF of some of them, so just wondering.