Real Madrid Club de Fútbol

SimenHP
1942 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 9
Any Real Madrid fans here? (I can't seem to find a discussion about Real Madrid, if there is please direct me to it and I will delete this post)

What are your guys thoughts about next season? I can't wait for it, we finally look like a team that can win the league and CL again, hopefully Zinedine will make the new players feel welcome and will make them play great together with our squad.

It's been a lot of talks about Mbappe, Eriksen and Mendy coming to Los Blancos, but I can't see Florentino wanting to pay $200m+ for Mbappe atleast not after spending so much money on other players, so I hope this will be our next season squad (I would love Mbappe, but can't see him coming this season)..

315447e6392807eec9affc4fd48b962d.jpg
Post edited by SimenHP on

Comments

• SimenHP
    So I'm the only Real Madrid fan here? Well atleast I feel special :wink:
  • Cyodine
    1309 posts Professional
    What are your thoughts on this Bale saga?
  • SimenHP
    Cyodine wrote: »
    What are your thoughts on this Bale saga?

I have nothing against Bale, but I feel like in the last 2-3 seasons, he seems to be more about himself and less about the team, so I think he needs to leave so that we can rebuild our team. I watched every match last season and in over 50% of the games he looked like he was there just for the paycheck and not to win the league or any other trophies
  • Ahmer50x
    17322 posts World Class
    Anyone here beginning to think Zidane isn’t that good? Without Ronaldo, he’s not been amazing for Real.
  • Cyodine
    1309 posts Professional
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Anyone here beginning to think Zidane isn’t that good? Without Ronaldo, he’s not been amazing for Real.

Probably still a bit early to tell. I'm not very fond if him, so I'd love to see him get sacked.
  • SimenHP

5-0 you mean. I'm glad I'm on vacation, so I can't watch the game. Atleast it's a match where it doesn't matter what happens, so I rather have us lose like this today instead of in LaLiga
  • Pughy30
    25680 posts Player of the Year
    I know it’s only a pre season game but this performance is hardly gonna be a confidence booster :D
  • Ahmer50x
    17322 posts World Class
    Real board blocking Bale’s departure against Zidane’s wishes and a poor preseason too.

Seems like a matter of time before Pérez will send an SOS to Mourinho.
  • Cyodine
    1309 posts Professional
    Real board blocking Bale’s departure against Zidane’s wishes and a poor preseason too.

Seems like a matter of time before Pérez will send an SOS to Mourinho.

I hope so! The Special One needs a good team to manage.
  • SimenHP
    Our defense plays worse than ever.

- Marcelo doesn't seem to care, he is never in defense anymore. Atleast in previous seasons he played defense sometimes, now he is only in attack all the time.

- Varane and Nacho are both s**t, they can't seem to read any through balls, opponents ST always runs between them.

- Odriozola and Carvajal, what can I say, when we bought Odriozola I had high hopes, but he has been bad since the first day he came to the club. Carvajal on the other hand I know can be amazing, but since last season he hasn't been himself.

Our midfield also needs to change

- I don't think we need another midfielder, but Isco and Kroos need to be benched for our younger talents, Isco and Kroos play it to safe and they are NEVER willing to take defensive runs like Modric, which makes our midfield so easy to play through

Attackers

- I like our attack, even though Benzema looks slow, he has still been maybe our best player last season and this pre-season. I also really like Kubo and from the few minutes he has been on the pitch, he has been without a doubt our best player in this pre-season. When it comes to Hazard, he hasn't been good, but we all know how amazing he is when he gets in form.

From our pre-season, I hope our team will look like this when the season starts.

32f374a24d066f0b75ece0f7262673fc.jpg

I know we already have spent more money than probably any other club this season, but I really feel like we need a defender who knows how defend and not one of those attacking defenders who always leave a gap between our defenders.

When it comes to Kubo, I want him, Vinicius and Rodrygo to compete about the RW spot
  • SimenHP
    Apollo wrote: »

I don't know if I like it or not. Yes he is a good player, but I can't stand him, because his ego is so big. So don't know if I want him in our club.

I think I rather have us focus on our young players, Kubo, Valverde, Rodrygo, Vinicius, Eder and a few from Castilla. Kubo and Rodrygo went down to Castilla this season, but I wanted them both to be in our starting 11 or sub this season
  • Wyojasond
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymar on his way? Lots of reports a Mega bid has been made and all signs point to Real.

Dybala likely to replace him.
  • SimenHP
    Neymar on his way? Lots of reports a Mega bid has been made and all signs point to Real.

Dybala likely to replace him.

I'm not a fan of him, because of how he act both on and off the pitch, but ofcourse he would strengthen our team. But I would rather us use our young talents over him, I'm afraid that having both Hazard and Neymar won't give the youngsters a chance to shine
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    I’m more concerned about fitting Hazard and Neymar into the XI to start with. I’m sure that it won’t be that big a deal, but I don’t see you getting the best out of both of them.
  • Pughy30
    25680 posts Player of the Year
    Madrid need to get rid of Zidane asap
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Shows how overrated he was to start with. Really does give you a new perspective on Ronaldo’s influence.

How can you sign somebody to play in your first team and then decide that they’re unworthy before the season even starts?

Pogba and Eriksen, take notes.
  • SimenHP
    Shows how overrated he was to start with. Really does give you a new perspective on Ronaldo’s influence.

How can you sign somebody to play in your first team and then decide that they’re unworthy before the season even starts?

Pogba and Eriksen, take notes.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no Pogba!!!!!
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    At this rate, he won’t even want to join you. But he would still be a very good signing, you can’t deny that.
  • SimenHP
    At this rate, he won’t even want to join you. But he would still be a very good signing, you can’t deny that.

I rather have Donny van de Beek
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Fair enough.
  • SimenHP
    F.... U Real Madrid.

https://twitter.com/realmadriden/status/1168563713756078081

Why sell one of our most loyal player, who is still more than good enough to be our starting GK and then keep Courtois, who just isn't good enough to be more than a substitute for RM and also get Areola, who wasn't even good for PSG. This has got to be one of RM worst transfer decision in the last 10 years
  • Ahmer50x
    17322 posts World Class
    How long till Perez hits the panic button and Mourinho comes back?