Best reason to use tots Griez...

tatadwader
2355 posts Fans' Favourite
Is that long ridiculous celebration.

I usually always do the L1R1 go straight to kickoff, unless I want to sip my drink.

But when someone is celebrating like a fool early in the match and then I end up coming back on them, nothing is sweeter than celebrating every single Griez goal with that stupid taunt.

That is all.

:)

Comments

• Nodge86
    995 posts Professional
    Best reason is because he’s absolutely broken.
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Is he that good? I never take into account weak foot when shooting and only used 4 and 5 star weak foot players as central striker. Is he that good?
  • tatadwader
    tfadgreef wrote: »

Is he that good? I never take into account weak foot when shooting and only used 4 and 5 star weak foot players as central striker. Is he that good?

yes.
  • Nodge86
    995 posts Professional

Oh yes.
  • tfadgreef

Oh yes.

As st or cam?
  • Ianonabeach2
    57 posts Park Captain
    He is incredible. Doesn’t score any headers for me but scores absolute worldies for fun. 30-35yds out, either foot. He doesn’t miss. Love him. Packed him untradeable in upgrade sbc so he’s here to stay.
  • Delvinho
    968 posts Professional
    Had the red 91 for 500+ games and he’s the most broken card I have
  • Nodge86
    995 posts Professional

Oh yes.

As st or cam?

CAM. Have Jovic at STK who brings him in to play nicely.
  • tatadwader
    He is incredible. Doesn’t score any headers for me but scores absolute worldies for fun. 30-35yds out, either foot. He doesn’t miss. Love him. Packed him untradeable in upgrade sbc so he’s here to stay.

Wow that's nuts.

For me he's unreal in the air and scores header after header. His h/h always has him available on the end of crosses.
  • tfadgreef
    tatadwader wrote: »

Wow that's nuts.

For me he's unreal in the air and scores header after header. His h/h always has him available on the end of crosses.

Where do you play him?
  • Ianonabeach2
    57 posts Park Captain
    I play him at left Striker. Have TOTS Messi (also packed in upgrades, yes I’m flexing😂) at right Striker on 7 chemistry. Matthaus at CAM until I finish Pele.
    Got best ever finish by far. Greaseball and Messi both got a goal or game or better.
  • tatadwader
    tatadwader wrote: »

Wow that's nuts.

Where do you play him?

Lst next to Jovic or CAM behind Jovic, 92 Bale or Flashback Ibra.

I cross a lot tho so that might explain it. even run 5212.
  • Skywalker XVII
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used TOTS Griez instead of EoE RVP this weekend and somehow he seems to be worse tha RVP at absolutely everything.
    Must be something seriously wrong with my Griez since he looks insane stat wise.
    Game play has been shocking thouhg so maybe I should give him some more chances before putting him into an sbc
  • tatadwader
    ahhhh just had a great one.

some dude scores a 93 eusabio kickoff goal to equalize in the 50th minute and goes all out with the celebration despite the fact that i was dominating him big time and straight skipped my 1-0 goal.

i kept dominating until griez finally scores the go ahead goal in the 90th.

clap clap buddy!
  • tatadwader
    172 games 148 goals.

yay.
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s good at CAM. Much weaker at RCAM or LCAM