If you do the following...

ASlowPotato
726 posts Semi-Pro
Use a trainer for:

100% Perfect timed shooting
Legacy Defending
Stamina boost...

Or you try to disconnect people from the game.

Then you are a cancer of this community. Honestly, so many ****.

Tell me, why cheat? You're still terrible at the game. Cheating doesn't make you better.

Comments

• maksi
    6442 posts Big Money Move
    It's the last year i play fifa on PC.
  • guinho
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 9
    Use a trainer for:

Legacy Defending
    Stamina boost...

Tell me, why cheat? You're still terrible at the game. Cheating doesn't make you better.

Unfortunately EA dont care about PC users..

Every WL i have about 2,3 losts without playing the game because of this cheaters.. they freeze my screen and i got the disconnect.
  • ASlowPotato
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    maksi wrote: »

Same. I'm glad they've announced the new fifa street style mode on FIFA 20 because all my friends play FIFA on XBOX, so it will be the same for me next year.
  • Springveldt
    4383 posts National Call-Up
    Use a trainer for:

Legacy Defending
    Stamina boost...

Simply because it gives them better rewards, they don't actually care if they are good at the game or not. They just want to open packs and then sell on the account if they get anything decent.

For some people this game is a form of income.
  • Springveldt
    4383 posts National Call-Up
    Might actually be the last year of FIFA for me. I'm certainly not getting the game at launch, I'm waiting for a couple of weekend leagues to pass to see how many complaints there are about unresponsive game play.
  • Retro1989
    4320 posts National Call-Up

Same. The cheats and the transfer market is just a poop show.
  • EvenAFire
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Hope cheaters come and look at this forum and understands that they are not welcome to play.
    And if you do cheat here is a simple list you should do first:

1. Go to your club and delete it
    2. Tell EA you are a cheating and delete your entire account
    3. Turn of your computer
    4. unplug your computer
    5. Take it outside (Dont forget to bring a bat or something)
    6. Put it on the ground (Make sure no people are close. Safety is important)
    7. Start destroying your computer with your bat
    8. Clean up all the computer pieces and throw it in the right trash
    9. Never return to gaming

If you have problems following these easy steps towards cheating you can always call someone to help you destroy your computer. :smiley:

Thank you for doing this and if you decide to go cheat instead of doing this than you are terrible and should be punished!!
  • locu05
    6 posts Ball Boy
    God... i came back to this game after 4 months and try to get fun playing div rivals and i decided to go for a WL after getting the 2k points...
    I CANT FINISH A MATCH, I TRIED TO PLAY ALMOST 30 GAMES and only finished 8 games so, 1/3 players are non-cheaters.
    This is not fun anymore, its a pitty that i've payed for origin premier instead of buying the games because im going to lose battlefield V now but it does not make sense to pay origin premier if i cannot play fifa decently because of the amount of cheaters