Chaining skill moves

Sami
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Please EA don’t listen to these youtubers who wanna spam skill moves.

Your plan to combat chaining skill moves where if you do two or more in a row and you start to lose control of the ball is correct. If these people wanna moan tell them to go to Voltra and smash their skill moves.

Focus on left stick dribbling and players not turning slow rather than ridiculous skill moves.

Comments

• Vichy360
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree
  • You have no idea how much chaining skill moves has ruined Pro clubs with selfish players running 50 yards just Spamming elastico’s...why ? Because it’s works and defenders can’t stop them easily because of the animation it causes the defenders to have even when the player controlling knows which direction the ball carrier is going. I play in a organised league that is very popular but now it’s hard to get defenders to play because of how broken the skill moves are this fifa.
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    It was mainly the La Croquetta chaining which needed to be nerfed and was complained about non-stop. EA however thought it was all chained skillmoves which needed to be nerfed. Can't wait till my players fall over or take forever to perform a simple ball roll followed by a heel to heel flick...
  • Sami
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    It was mainly the La Croquetta chaining which needed to be nerfed and was complained about non-stop. EA however thought it was all chained skillmoves which needed to be nerfed. Can't wait till my players fall over or take forever to perform a simple ball roll followed by a heel to heel flick...

If you want to chain skill moves there’s a new mode for you and it’s perfect for that. They need to make the game more realistic and doing what you said is not realistic my friend.
    Mr_Blaakso wrote: »
    You have no idea how much chaining skill moves has ruined Pro clubs with selfish players running 50 yards just Spamming elastico’s...why ? Because it’s works and defenders can’t stop them easily because of the animation it causes the defenders to have even when the player controlling knows which direction the ball carrier is going. I play in a organised league that is very popular but now it’s hard to get defenders to play because of how broken the skill moves are this fifa.

Not just skill moves. Even if your defenders to tackle them it will still somehow bounce right in front of him. Impossible to be a good defender in clubs. You can read everything you want but the game is going to screw you up.
  • Benja190782
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    Exactly! If people only wanna do skill moves go to VOLTA!

And let the rest of us play some football!
  • SPN1987
    Sami wrote: »

If you want to chain skill moves there’s a new mode for you and it’s perfect for that. They need to make the game more realistic and doing what you said is not realistic my friend.
    You have no idea how much chaining skill moves has ruined Pro clubs with selfish players running 50 yards just Spamming elastico’s...why ? Because it’s works and defenders can’t stop them easily because of the animation it causes the defenders to have even when the player controlling knows which direction the ball carrier is going. I play in a organised league that is very popular but now it’s hard to get defenders to play because of how broken the skill moves are this fifa.

Not just skill moves. Even if your defenders to tackle them it will still somehow bounce right in front of him. Impossible to be a good defender in clubs. You can read everything you want but the game is going to screw you up.

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Skillmoves are ment to add some unpredictability to your game. Dribbling and passing should always be the main factor why you are able to break down a defence. If you improve defenders agility chaining skillmoves wouldn't be so OP. You should be able to chain certain skillmoves when applying logic to them and make them easier to defend than dribbling and fast passing plays. Nerfing any kind of skillmove combo makes just as little sense than chaining 5 Croquetta's. It feels so good reading someone spamming pointless skillmoves.
  • Sami

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Skillmoves are ment to add some unpredictability to your game. Dribbling and passing should always be the main factor why you are able to break down a defence. If you improve defenders agility chaining skillmoves wouldn't be so OP. You should be able to chain certain skillmoves when applying logic to them and make them easier to defend than dribbling and fast passing plays. Nerfing any kind of skillmove combo makes just as little sense than chaining 5 Croquetta's. It feels so good reading someone spamming pointless skillmoves.

Clue? Go watch actual real football and show me actual evidence of the stuff you saying happening. The clue less one is you. The only dribbling they need to improve is left stick dribbling because that’s realistic. Not spamming fake shots, ball rolls and ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Then getting speed boosts off them too.

You want to go spam skill moves. EA have got a mode for you now and go play that. Do all your skill moves there.
  • SPN1987
    edited June 2019

Clue? Go watch actual real football and show me actual evidence of the stuff you saying happening. The clue less one is you. The only dribbling they need to improve is left stick dribbling because that’s realistic. Not spamming fake shots, ball rolls and ****. Then getting speed boosts off them too.

You want to go spam skill moves. EA have got a mode for you now and go play that. Do all your skill moves there.

Rule number 1: STOP comparing real life football to FIFA! According to your logic nutmegs and bounces should be the most common thing. Most matches would end in 0-0 because there is only 12 minutes a match. So don't BS me on FIFA's need to be hyper realistic. They need to find a way to balance the game being fun, realistic and having decent skill gap on top of it.
  • Benja190782
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero

Clue? Go watch actual real football and show me actual evidence of the stuff you saying happening. The clue less one is you. The only dribbling they need to improve is left stick dribbling because that’s realistic. Not spamming fake shots, ball rolls and ****. Then getting speed boosts off them too.

Rule number 1: STOP comparing real life football to FIFA! According to your logic nutmegs and bounces should be the most common thing. Most matches would end in 0-0 because there is only 12 minutes a match. So don't BS me on FIFA's need to be hyper realistic. They need to find a way to balance the game being fun, realistic and having decent skill gap on top of it.

@SPN1987 You are so wrong it’s stupid. Realistic gameplay has NOTHING to do with the match being 12 minutes. All physics could be 1 to 1 scale of real life physics and the gameplay would still be fun, unpredictable, rewarding and enjoyable.

The key is to make everything as realistic as possible. Graphics, sounds, physics, everything should be simulated perfectly.

Then the very best players would shine! And noobs that can only do unrealistic ping pong passing, first time shots, kickoff goals, and spamming La Croquetas are gonna get smashed.

And does noobs who wanna play Street ball. Go to the VOLTA mode. Simple!

Now let the rest of us play some beautiful football.
  • Sami

What do you mean stop comparing real life football to fifa? What am I supposed to compare it to? Rugby? What are you smoking?

Yes a skill gap is chaining five skill moves which you get from your favourite YouTuber krasi and then abusing it. Wow real skill there spn.

How do you know games are going to end 0-0? The old PES games didn’t end 0-0 they had some sort of realism about them. The same can be said from fifa 09-12.

Go do the street mode if you wanna spam skill moves. You try your stupid ball roll in a real game and you would get kicked off the park. Clearly you ain’t played football and probably judging by your comments you don’t watch very much.
  • SPN1987

What do you mean stop comparing real life football to fifa? What am I supposed to compare it to? Rugby? What are you smoking?

Yes a skill gap is chaining five skill moves which you get from your favourite YouTuber krasi and then abusing it. Wow real skill there spn.

How do you know games are going to end 0-0? The old PES games didn’t end 0-0 they had some sort of realism about them. The same can be said from fifa 09-12.

Go do the street mode if you wanna spam skill moves. You try your stupid ball roll in a real game and you would get kicked off the park. Clearly you ain’t played football and probably judging by your comments you don’t watch very much.

You completely missed my point. Skillmoves have to be in FIFA but they need some balancing with realistic mechanisms. In real life it is physically impossible to flawlessly perform multiple croquetta's for example.
  • NathW90
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All 5 star and most 4 star skills should be removed. It's horribly unrealistic, child like **** and it ruins and already bad game even further.