VOLTA player customisation

ChrisW1991
919 posts Semi-Pro
Can any Fifa dev reply please as already there's no info that makes this clear.. Will the new edit mode for creating your player be exclusive to VOLTA or will you be able to use the new hairstyles, beards, tattoos ect in pro clubs and player career mode too? Thanks

Comments

• LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    I’d rather be able to play the pass I want to play than choose what beard I want the player to have...

Maybe try The Sims?
  • iST4PL3S
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Calm down there’s a conference at 7
  • ChrisW1991
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I’d rather be able to play the pass I want to play than choose what beard I want the player to have...

Maybe try The Sims?

Are you for real? We've had the same edit options since last gen.. Obviously there's people who want new options
  • ChrisW1991
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    iST4PL3S wrote: »
    Calm down there’s a conference at 7

Lol well EA don't exactly give out loads of info do they
  • AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    For a price you can edit everything I imagine
  • Recoba
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    Loot boxes
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move

Maybe try The Sims?

$9.99 for that beard most likely.
  • swfcfan89
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    It'll be lootbox heaven. I can see hairstyles, footwear, accessories, kits, balls, skill moves, traits etc and basically anything else you can think of being available at a price. It's genius.
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Maybe try The Sims?

Are you for real? We've had the same edit options since last gen.. Obviously there's people who want new options

😂😂
    It’s a football game ffs

My 4 year old daughter has a dress up game on her iPad where you can customise all sorts of things, hold on, I’ll get you the name of it...
  • ChrisW1991
    919 posts Semi-Pro

Maybe try The Sims?

😂😂
    It’s a football game ffs

My 4 year old daughter has a dress up game on her iPad where you can customise all sorts of things, hold on, I’ll get you the name of it...

Well I'm guessing you don't play player career mode? If you did you would understand how out of place our players look compared to scanned players the edit mode is that bad
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    asking the important questions :D
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    This was their big announcement... pml
  • dregana08
    3763 posts National Call-Up

Maybe try The Sims?

😂😂
    It’s a football game ffs

Still waiting for the name of this game?

I'm sure it's better than fifa19...