The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Official Reveal Trailer

Tornado31619
20201 posts Club Captain

Comments

• Pughy30
    26602 posts Player of the Year
    Not my cup of tea personally always found fifa street boring prefer 11v11 game modes
  • CarpeDiem
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it a pro clubs type mode? or am i controlling all 5 players? hopefully the former or this wont be any interest to me id rather just go play 11v11
  • MackFC
    61 posts Park Captain
    Need information on if you have to play it alone or can play it with friends..
  • Matinxos
    54 posts Park Captain
    Mode probably will be destroyed within 1 week, same as UFC and other stuff, due to microtransactions :D
  • joehuk
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    Meh, Really no interest in it.

After all the flack the game play has had this year rather than give us information regarding actual 11v11 game modes, making sure we don't experience the hell we have had to endure this year they say here you go Futsal (Volta) this will mask the rest of the trash.
  • Verdi42
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    This trailer was marketed with the words 'full reveal'. I'm scared.
  • CarpeDiem
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2759 posts Fans' Favourite
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    This trailer was marketed with the words 'full reveal'. I'm scared.

Full Reveal is at 7pm, but you're right it said "Fifa 20 Full Reveal Trailer" !!!
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    why add street mode when the current game is so flawed? fix the game first and then add stuff to it. Most importantly: FIX CAREER MODE
  • pamody
    65 posts Park Captain
    woooow so amazing fifa street!!! i'm chocked with this boys clapping this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from EA, in trailer we can see ederson moraes with this silly face updated on wc 2018 dlc (one of worst customs ever), messi and suarez keep the 2015 version faces, and we clapping a game mode with no sense, this guys playing with us game after game, year after year
  • eladlad
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Couldn't care less about this fifa street arcade.
  • Grifan
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is what they show us after the year we have just had ? If this is the main focus then we’re doomed.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2759 posts Fans' Favourite
    p0larh4wk wrote: »
    why add street mode when the current game is so flawed? fix the game first and then add stuff to it. Most importantly: FIX CAREER MODE

I agree! New modes are nice but not when the current core game is so bad, ive been saying it since Fifa 12, they just keep polishing a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I really thought after 3 years of resources put in to The Journey, that they would finally put all that in to Career Mode. The novelty will wear off with modes like VOLTA, just like The Journey. They need to put 100% focus in to game modes that will ALWAYS be there!! Career Mode, Pro Clubs etc, not just add crappy incremental updates to keep those modes ticking over. Also there is absolutely no incentive to pre-order Fifa unless you play FUT.. Ive got a feeling 7pm will be #RIPFifa for good.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5752 posts Big Money Move
    CarpeDiem wrote: »

100% agree. Offline and 1v1 online isn't worth the effort at all. It needed to be a Pro Clubs format with leagues, cups, friendlies etc. Instead they've bottled it, same as those kick off modes, fun idea, but offline only, ruined it.

This will be fun for 1 week max.
  • Grifan
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seems to me they did the usual and added a feature most likely to take away from the fact we want gameplay improved. Just ask Alex hunter
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    😂 oh my and you people will spend your money on Fifa points for this....EA taking a Mickey out of you fellas..this is the big reveal for fifa 20...wonder if this will be in delay.. I am laughing so hard at this trash
  • Richie827
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Booooooooo.....
  • CescFan4
    12 posts Ball Boy
    probably not everyone's main focus but does anyone know the name of the track ? its seems like some sort of remix of the below but i think its comepletly different artist.

Jude & Frank Feat. Toto La Momposina - La Luna