The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Fifa street return confirmed

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
Volta - Basically Fifa street

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    5672 posts Big Money Move
    Looks good but read its offline story mode and online 1v1, not really interested if its true.

Was hoping for a Pro Clubs style format.
  • Boysie91
    9575 posts Has That Special Something
    Take my 💷 EA 😍 finally Fifa street is back 😲
  • TeamExtreme17
    2618 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks good but read its offline story mode and online 1v1, not really interested if its true.

Offline Story Mode meaning putting more effort in to something other than Manager / Player Career Mode like they did for the past 3 years with The Journey? If true im out :D
  • I SiR MartY I
    5672 posts Big Money Move

Offline Story Mode meaning putting more effort in to something other than Manager / Player Career Mode like they did for the past 3 years with The Journey? If true im out :D

b022e6aba61c18a0dd849079c239033d.png

• TeamExtreme17
    2618 posts Fans' Favourite

b022e6aba61c18a0dd849079c239033d.png

Wow.. First off, I loved The Journey as it was something different, but NOT at the expense of Career Mode!! So 3 years we've been waiting for The Journey to finish to they could use all the resources they used on that for Career Mode.. Now they use it all on another new game mode!! Big expectancy for the press conference at 7pm.

I bet we will still have **** lighting, HDR wont of been fixed, same old PS3 goal posts which lack detail, no new goal net physics, same old edit player mode, still wont be able to edit generic faces, still wont be able to use REAL managers in Career Mode etc.

The game is still a PS3 game!!