Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Worth to do George best Sbc?

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
I need a icon winger and he looks good? Or should i just buy another version of Best on the market? I have a spare icon i dont use but no highrated untradables.

Comments

• Markman007
    3271 posts National Call-Up
    Gorda wrote: »
    I need a icon winger and he looks good? Or should i just buy another version of Best on the market? I have a spare icon i dont use but no highrated untradables.

PIM Best is amazing, but if you just want to try one out you could get the base version and see. PIM Best is basically the base version on steroids.
  • ILevis
    989 posts Professional
    I personally found him to be really worth it, he is great all around
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Speaking from having played a lot of games with all except mid Best I can say without a doubt the Prime is the best value. There is a massive difference between the base and the prime but only a negligible different on the pitch between the prime and the PIM.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Thx guys! I think i buy the prime first and try him.
  • zeultuturor
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    i have pim best and i like him a lot
  • Gnomenclature
    5068 posts Big Money Move
    Cheaper and just as good, if not better, than all the top tots right wingers. Only negative is that he is a little weak - but with all these op fullbacks every winger feels weak. Tots pepe might be the only one that can out muscle them.
  • Moe_86
    1201 posts Professional
    My 96 Sancho on the bench because of the might Moments Best
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    If I ever, which I wont for the rest of this fifa, have a spare mill. I'll upgrade my prime to the moments but I'm not too fussed as prime is Unreal for me anyway.
  • Lackosweat
    6465 posts Big Money Move
    Had PIM Best for over 100 games and TOTS Mane at 7 chem blows him out of the water.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Had PIM Best for over 100 games and TOTS Mane at 7 chem blows him out of the water.

I respect that 100%, but I feel exactly the opposite. PIM Best has crushed TOTS Mane for me
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    If I ever, which I wont for the rest of this fifa, have a spare mill. I'll upgrade my prime to the moments but I'm not too fussed as prime is Unreal for me anyway.

PIM is great but it’s not 1m better
  • Gnomenclature
    5068 posts Big Money Move
    Might wanna wait... I'm pretty sure Lozano will get an sbc this week... he was in all the predictions but was left out of tots. Might be hard to link, but he will most likely be insanely good.