Best time to buy TOTS?

DIXON THFC
2476 posts Fans' Favourite
When over the last few weeks has been the best time to pick up TOTS at their lowest? Been waiting for Serie A so haven't noticed any of the trends.

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13244 posts Has That Special Something
    Monday morning when people offload after WL
  • truegunn3r
    8782 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 8
    Monday straight after WL. Also it’s better to buy the active TOTS.
  • Ben
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Wednesday for me
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Friday night
  • DIXON THFC
    Cheers lads, only looking to pick up Izzo, Donna and Fabian so pretty low end. Izzo was 240k, Donna 190k and Fabian was about 180k. Any price predictions for those 3 to settle at?
  • suxxio
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will settle at 50k in September so hold on
  • RadamelFalcao9
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Depends on what players...

GK’s, some midfielders and defenders go low on thursdays after rewards. As people open their rewards and get player picks.
  • Roobar
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you're going to play weekend league grab them now and use them. That's what I've been doing, keeps it fun, on some players I've lost money when I did sell and some I've made, so trends hard to predict either way
  • spy
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My buying of TOTS players hasn’t been very successful as most of those I have bought have gone down whereas others have gone up massively e.g. Van Dijk has gone up from around 1m when it was released to almost 1.6m now! The only one I have got that has gone up a lot is Alexander-Arnold who is now close to 800k compared to 550k the first week -unfortunately I have two (a red and a blue) but both untradeable :(
  • Sterve
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    After rewards or guaranteed tots pack release for the low end ones you are after
  • DIXON THFC
    Mc wrote: »
    Friday night
    suxxio wrote: »
    Will settle at 50k in September so hold on

Top banter boys.

Cheers to those that replied, appreciated!
  • Khangaskhan17
    3899 posts National Call-Up
    I’ll let you know when I buy. Don’t buy that day and you won’t lose coins :sweat_smile: