Can we bring on gold subs in neres objective?

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
Sorry I'm dumb

Comments

  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    What's the wording on the objective description?
  • Caspertjuh
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    You can not
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nem wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.

    Only the biggest nerds do it.
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.

    Only the biggest nerds do it.

    Use subs? Don't be silly. All of us can use our three at any point during the game.
  • Dazzler
    1821 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nem wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.

    It’s an abuse though. I mean 3 subs on at kick off it’s just plain stupid for loads of the recent objectives.

    Silly me I thought the objectives were to give a bit of freshness to the game and to play with different teams/players. Not another pay to win with who can bring on the 3 biggest guns the quickest!!!
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1217 posts Professional
    Nem wrote: »
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.

    Only the biggest nerds do it.

    Use subs? Don't be silly. All of us can use our three at any point during the game.

    Yeh but what he’s getting at is the fact the community want an easy win and too sub on high rated players too gain an unfair advantage ie cheating! If u want use subs then fine get 3 silver ones sorted! 👍🏻
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Nem wrote: »
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.

    Only the biggest nerds do it.

    Use subs? Don't be silly. All of us can use our three at any point during the game.

    Yeh but what he’s getting at is the fact the community want an easy win and too sub on high rated players too gain an unfair advantage ie cheating! If u want use subs then fine get 3 silver ones sorted! 👍🏻

    It's on EA to make it specifically silver only including subs bench. Until then you can't really blame people for having whoever on there.

    Best thing to do is have players of your own on there that can counter any the opponent might bring on.
  • JPRM71
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nem wrote: »
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    Using your three subs isn't really cheating though is it.

    Only the biggest nerds do it.

    Use subs? Don't be silly. All of us can use our three at any point during the game.

    Yeh but what he’s getting at is the fact the community want an easy win and too sub on high rated players too gain an unfair advantage ie cheating! If u want use subs then fine get 3 silver ones sorted! 👍🏻

    Exactly this
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play first goal wins,no one should have to play 10 full of games of silvers it's depressing
  • Poolstu123
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love it when people start creating their own rules for things. If you’re allowed to bring on 3 subs you can, if you can’t you can’t!
    Sorry if that hurts your feelings
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    I play first goal wins,no one should have to play 10 full of games of silvers it's depressing

    It's a nice change of pace mate. Gives you a chance to test players you otherwise wouldn't use.
  • JPRM71
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    I love it when people start creating their own rules for things. If you’re allowed to bring on 3 subs you can, if you can’t you can’t!
    Sorry if that hurts your feelings

    I think the 1st goal wins thing proves people can make up their own rules 😂
  • daydreamer45
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    some plaayer really funny cannot understand the simplest description :D
  • Foldsea
    1138 posts Professional
    The best thing is that people Have 1 goal win in their name, But after you score They sub in super players and Dont quit, fifa players are the worst people .
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Silvers only objective is fine, first goal rule is logical. Losing by two goals and keep playing is such a waste of time, I don't get people who do that.

    Homewin kids are real cancer of this mode. I've lost more time with them backing than actually playing the game. And begging mentality with "please win" naming, how pathetic you have to be.

    I'd actually rather play this than WL, it's kind of fun, people can't abuse mechanic with their 5* skill players and it's just good old passing game.
  • BasDostscp
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    If the objetive allows it it's not a cheat.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    BasDostscp wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Why have people always got to try a cheat? Yeah bring on R9 and R10 and CR7 🙈

    If the objetive allows it it's not a cheat.

    It's not a cheat, but it makes you a piece of sheet
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nem wrote: »
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    I play first goal wins,no one should have to play 10 full of games of silvers it's depressing

    It's a nice change of pace mate. Gives you a chance to test players you otherwise wouldn't use.

    Nah silvers are just junk on 19 used to be some silver beasts that were fun in the told days
  • ELSALCFC
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love the silver objectives because it’s such a level playing field. Everybody is capped at 74. It’s fantastic. Credit card fc becomes irrelevant to a large extent.
  • Mido
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ELSALCFC wrote: »
    I love the silver objectives because it’s such a level playing field. Everybody is capped at 74. It’s fantastic. Credit card fc becomes irrelevant to a large extent.

    Love playing them as well. If anyone brings on gold subs I’ll just quit. No time for it.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just a guy who didn't quit after my goal, then scored a kick-off goal and shushed and calma-calma celebrated. I scored again and held possession for the entire match, after that he sent me hate messages hahaha.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Just a guy who didn't quit after my goal, then scored a kick-off goal and shushed and calma-calma celebrated. I scored again and held possession for the entire match, after that he sent me hate messages hahaha.

    Love when that happens, hope you reported the messages.
  • Vezzo
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Mido wrote: »
    ELSALCFC wrote: »
    I love the silver objectives because it’s such a level playing field. Everybody is capped at 74. It’s fantastic. Credit card fc becomes irrelevant to a large extent.

    Love playing them as well. If anyone brings on gold subs I’ll just quit. No time for it.

    +1
Sign In or Register to comment.