13 straight tackles - did not get possession back

Ballsantini
52 posts Park Captain
Career mode vs barcelona - just made 13 straight tackles with hendo, gini, and fabinho and every single one deflected all over the **** field into a barcelona player with the dumbest physics imaginable. I put the controller down for half a second in frustration and my AI defending mo salah goes and puts a tackle on messi and gets the ball back.

What the ****?

Comments

• Yes mate, happens to me also. The gameplay is rigged to make you spend more on your team. Its a rip off
  • Tzatziki78
    74 posts Park Captain
    Yes mate, happens to me also. The gameplay is rigged to make you spend more on your team. Its a rip off

Yup this...

Game play is rigged to make kids and noobs win games and keep spend money on packs...
  • Daveangel
    70 posts Park Captain
    Fifa is dead gameplay terrible ai defending is the worst the only way it will get better is if the hardened Fifa players stop playing it
  • GoonerSoldier
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wait so you're saying MANUAL defending does NOT reward you? WOW. Say it aint so.
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha, that's some AI defending right there.
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    66 posts Park Captain
    Career mode vs barcelona - just made 13 straight tackles with hendo, gini, and fabinho and every single one deflected all over the **** field into a barcelona player with the dumbest physics imaginable. I put the controller down for half a second in frustration and my AI defending mo salah goes and puts a tackle on messi and gets the ball back.

What the ****?

In our house we have a saying when fifa is on......tackle back to you.
  • Ballsantini
    52 posts Park Captain
    I just dont know what game designers think the **** point is...

When its just several consecutive minutes of perfectly timed tackles not regaining possession, random ai interception giving u possession only to have your players run in circles or offsides for no reason.. like how did they think this was a recipe for a fun video game?
  • abhreebhu_45
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happens to me in every match,, though 13 in a game will turn me mad