FUT Swaps question

Iwan1807
331 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello! First I wanna say is I'm NOT flexing my team. With the release of the new fut swaps I don't know what to get. I was thinking of getting Mid Icon pack but there isn't any Icon that will improve my team nor I need Icon for SBC as these are my Icons:
qkw5XkL.png
I don't need Dinho or Pele, neither Blanc/Desailly etc. as they wouldn't fit to my team neither my bench:
PPy6pVB.png
9ja8va6.png

So I was thinking of Bundesliga TOTS pack to upgrade my Bundesliga team but this is the team and the only hopes of upgrade is Reus/Lewa/Havertz and the chance of getting duplicate untradable is very big:
tmY5BLJ.png

Sane wouldn't feature in my bench as you saw TOTY Bale and Prime Stoichkov and also the Bundes TOTS attackers are there but also I don't make a lot of subs with the main team. I don't need the IF as I wouldn't be doing more Icon SBCs. So what would you suggest me? I don't know what to get - risk of duplicate Bundesliga TOTS or unusable Icon?

Comments

• DistinctDwayne
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd suggest you don't bother grinding for the cards... Quite simple really. Or if you really want to then you take sane as he's a guaranteed 90 rated and easy to link for sbcs.

BTW, this is a flex post. No question.
  • Iwan1807
    I'd suggest you don't bother grinding for the cards... Quite simple really. Or if you really want to then you take sane as he's a guaranteed 90 rated and easy to link for sbcs.

BTW, this is a flex post. No question.

Yes but if I don't complete objectives there is nothing to do all week on Fifa. If I need a card for SBC Modric is better value than Sane but as I said I don't need it. I have extra coins to complete SBC and a lot of untradables (just spent 1 mil on rare gold Serie A for 81+ packs and will do the same for Ligue 1). And at last I am not flexing!! It's a real question as I don't know what to do
  • DistinctDwayne
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm done here.
  • Iwan1807
    I'm done here.

Thanks for the help!
  • Vix14
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Get the packs then
  • Iwan1807
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Get the packs then

Was thinking of that but isn't it better to get the icon first and then submit it for 100K pack? But if I get it I know I wouldn't give it away as I'm a little bit of collector.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    All that and tots Allison in goal.

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14570 posts Has That Special Something
    Man u must have spent some dollar on that beast of a team
  • JT_cfc
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    If this ain't a flex i dont know what is...
  • Iwan1807
    He's been perfect for me all year, even better than Courtois and also after I sold my TOTYs I have decided to with packed players only.
    I haven't bought a single FP. Just a lot of time

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    He's been perfect for me all year, even better than Courtois and also after I sold my TOTYs I have decided to with packed players only.

Message me your secret, I'll love u forever
  • Iwan1807

Didn't miss a week of rewards in Rivals, complete all available SBCs, played Champs till January and also now, a lot of Bronze Pack Method, some investing in the trends (sometimes OTW, sometimes IF, 83,84, 85+ players, etc.), a lot of league SBCs over the last two months and at last a bit of pack luck - packed CR7 two times this year (one tradable and one untradable that is in my club), some Icons and for example - tradable TOTS VVD and TAA from the Bundesliga league SBC during it's TOTS. Also Telles in my first guarantee TOTS pack and many more.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

Didn't miss a week of rewards in Rivals, complete all available SBCs, played Champs till January and also now, a lot of Bronze Pack Method, some investing in the trends (sometimes OTW, sometimes IF, 83,84, 85+ players, etc.), a lot of league SBCs over the last two months and at last a bit of pack luck - packed CR7 two times this year (one tradable and one untradable that is in my club), some Icons and for example - tradable TOTS VVD and TAA from the Bundesliga league SBC during it's TOTS. Also Telles in my first guarantee TOTS pack and many more.

Good stuff, just seems so much hassle for a game which is supposed to be fun
  • Sterve
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just wish i could get that toty bale.
  • Iwan1807
    Sterve wrote: »
    I just wish i could get that toty bale.

He was so good when was released. Used him with CR7 together and they were deadly.
  • JorisDB
    1384 posts Professional
    Just don't even waste your time on these Futswaps then, you're done, you comleted FIFA 19 and instead of spending even more time than you allegedly already did trying to get a card you will never ever use by playing annoying games of Squad Battles and grinding for stupid goals with specific players in Rivals you might just want to try playing a bit of casual (or hardcore, up to you) WL and let the controller rest for a bit...
  • Jimmy89
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 7

Do you know what a woman is?

• Staxdoobie
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 7

packed CR7 two times this year

Definitely no red list. Absolutely not.
  • Iwan1807
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Just don't even waste your time on these Futswaps then, you're done, you comleted FIFA 19 and instead of spending even more time than you allegedly already did trying to get a card you will never ever use by playing annoying games of Squad Battles and grinding for stupid goals with specific players in Rivals you might just want to try playing a bit of casual (or hardcore, up to you) WL and let the controller rest for a bit...

I play WL to Gold 2 to secure the 2 major league picks.
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

Do you know what a woman is?

Yes, I married 2 weeks before Fifa 19 release :lol:
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    packed CR7 two times this year

Definitely no red list. Absolutely not.

Just opened thousands of packs mate.
  • Staxdoobie
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 7

Just opened thousands of packs mate.

I'm only jealous. I have never packed him and know for a stone-cold fact that I never will.
  • Hey is mid icon pack tradable?
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    I honestly don't think the fut swaps are really intended for you. I think fut swaps are there as a way for players that need some help to have an opportunity to upgrade the teams they are using. You've played yourself out of having fut swaps be valuable. Whether or not EA should consider implementing more high end swap options for players like you is something to talk about I guess, but as it is now, there's no value in it for you.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    im not flexing but look at me flex pointless post you dont need any of the mid icons you know that as you state it, the chance of you getting anything from the bundes pack is slim you know that as you state it, so what is it you want to know as it seems you answered all your own questions!
  • Chavez76
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    W1ndRiderz wrote: »
    Hey is mid icon pack tradable?

no
  • Iwan1807
    OK. Maybe I am frustrating some people here but I am really honest and just wanted to share my thoughts. Delete the topic if necessary because it is already out of the point. Have a nice day guys.