Anyone elses ToTS Cazorla seem broken?

dregana08
3769 posts National Call-Up
I sub mine on for the last 20 mins for Messi, in those 20 mins he acts like a bronze card. So much so, on one occasion, he was through on goal (about 6 yards out) and he took a total air shot. Other things he does includes terrible passing and ridiculous heavy touches.

Only played 3/4 games with him but he hasn't done anything which leads me to believe he's decent, which is a shame because his stats and key stats (work rates, WF and skills) are top notch.

Anyone else found this or is it just me? Wondering whether to persevere or chuck him in the Serie A SBC (he is red).

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    I use him and have no issues with him. None of the funny things you mentioned. In fact he's scored some pretty amazing goals for me.
  • dregana08
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    I use him and have no issues with him. None of the funny things you mentioned. In fact he's scored some pretty amazing goals for me.

Interesting, I did suspect it was just DR being funny for me (I get horrible connection in DR for some reason).

I'll give him a proper go in this WL.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 7
    Remember that he has 75 pace. You have to slow build with him. I haven't used him yet, but got trashed by a team that had it. His passing and shooting stats are superb. And 5 star skills. Spam some dribbling with that Santi.
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would always wait for WL to rate a player, because the gameplay is most of the times different from DR. At least for me, in WL its mostly lag free and smooth but Division on the other hand..
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    I had him for about 4 minutes before I put him in the Gullit SBC lol.....he worked great for me.
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    What teams are you guys using santi in?
  • Inutiles FC
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use him and actually love him , I though using him in a sbc not anymore
  • Retro_G
    28184 posts Player of the Year
    Grifter wrote: »
    What teams are you guys using santi in?

I'm going to try him in WL with this squad at CAM in the 4-2-3-1. I was impressed with him in Division 1 rivals, but he needs to be subbed off around the 70 minute mark due to his stamina.

Companion-2019-06-07-13-53-59.png