AA1020
59 posts Park Captain
which one should I buy for my team?

Comments

• Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    AA1020 wrote: »

Bday Witsel is a better CB than either if you can fit him.

Both Upamecano and Sule have serious flaws. Upamecano has only 76 reactions and marking, while Sule has a terrible 56 acceleration and 40 jumping.
  • SlickDaddy
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t buy sule he turns like a truck awful cb ingame
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    Markman007 wrote: »

Bday Witsel is a better CB than either if you can fit him.

Both Upamecano and Sule have serious flaws. Upamecano has only 76 reactions and marking, while Sule has a terrible 56 acceleration and 40 jumping.

https://futbin.com/19/squad/8338858

I would be forced to play casillas in my team though if I play witsel.

• What do your coins look like. Casilla’s doesn’t have to be your only option in goal due to telles and and Felipe’s hyper link. A bundesliga keeper or courtois on 8 chem would be much better.
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    What do your coins look like. Casilla’s doesn’t have to be your only option in goal due to telles and and Felipe’s hyper link. A bundesliga keeper or courtois on 8 chem would be much better.

I thought keepers without perfect chem was a big no
  • Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What do your coins look like. Casilla’s doesn’t have to be your only option in goal due to telles and and Felipe’s hyper link. A bundesliga keeper or courtois on 8 chem would be much better.

I thought keepers without perfect chem was a big no

Chemistry only affects the boost the GK gets from chem style. 8 would be fine
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite

I would say this. RTTF Fahrmann is a good bargain Bundesliga keeper, or if you can spend more MOTM or UCL Neuer.
  • FinalMax
    59 posts Park Captain
    I suggest you 7 chem Halstenberg + Neuer
  • cartyHUNTER
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    Upamecano is streets ahead of sule.

Sule is a cumbersome oaf.

Upamecano s marking isn’t great, but at least he is fast enough to get back in and he is a big bully.