Totw prices going crazy

DasPonyboy
199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why are Totw prices going so nuts? Just because this weeks and most of the upcoming ones will be weak? Selling 87 Lopes for 69K and even 81 Sliti’s are selling for over 30K

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    They are in futbin sbc solutions.

Sliti is in gullet squads which people follow blindly, for example
  • DasPonyboy
    Ya but I’m talking all have jumped significantly. I even sold an 82 Angulo for 36K, it’s been crazy
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 7
    Because big league IFs are no longer being supplied now that the European season is over. Smaller league cards are lower rated, and tend to be harder to link. Icon demand has gone up as WL rewards have improved and EA are passing out 88+ rated cards like Halloween candy. Even I'm completing icon SBCs now, and I'm one of the poorer players on this game.

Increase demand, lower supply, the prices go up. It's basic economics.
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    DasPonyboy wrote: »
    Why are Totw prices going so nuts? Just because this weeks and most of the upcoming ones will be weak? Selling 87 Lopes for 69K and even 81 Sliti’s are selling for over 30K

Wow I should have picked up a few more Slitis. They were going for 10k a few days ago. I have about 4 or 5 I bought to save for SBCs, but maybe I should just sell.
  • DasPonyboy
    Markman007 wrote: »

Wow I should have picked up a few more Slitis. They were going for 10k a few days ago. I have about 4 or 5 I bought to save for SBCs, but maybe I should just sell.

Ya I had just finished Gullit and had prob 20 totw investments left over, saw the price spike and unloaded for a half million. Ruud Boy was a bargain after that!
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    This weeks totw will come
    Back down in price with all the packs opened tonight
  • Bags
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect

exactly that plus a bunch of sbc's out at the minute that need them and people are looking to grind the icons.

I am prepping for Gullit this weekend cos I will have time to do it and open the packs on (hopefully) a better TOTS than La Liga.

As soon as I saw the TOTW and how bad it was, i went straight to futbin, looked at the cheapest 86 IF's and bought 8 of the cheapest 2. All bought for around 30k. Thought they would go up with that TOTW but wasnt expecting a 50% jump in prices.
  • Janoe1
    7458 posts Big Money Move
    Yea barely any good sbc fodder in the totw. Should chance next week with the ec quali