The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

So I get unbanned from PSN and pack Ronaldo. Decent.

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
:smile: worth the wait

D8auulcXsAADiBn.jpg:large

Comments

• dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    So it's true, EA do boost pack weights the longer you have been away from the game
  • HyperOCD
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    dregana08 wrote: »
    So it's true, EA do boost pack weights the longer you have been away from the game

instead rewording the loyal players that play this crap on daily basis, they only reword players that play time to time or new accounts

• dregana08
    HyperOCD wrote: »

instead rewording the loyal players that play this crap on daily basis, they only reword players that play time to time or new accounts

Or reward those who send hate messages to kids, like OP.

GG EA.
  • Caddy
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I do have a feeling they do this, but you've seen one picture and you think its true. Id hardly call it definitive proof.
  • dregana08
    Caddy wrote: »

I do have a feeling they do this, but you've seen one picture and you think its true. Id hardly call it definitive proof.

No, I've seen numerous people post similar things in GD, along with silver 1 rewards being seemingly better than G3-1, and the obvious fact that EA want to reduce the skill gap.

Put all of the above together and I come up with 4. Seems obvious that EA 'help' the casual player.

Ofc you're right though, you'll never have definitive proof unless EA come out and admit it, which they would never do. It's all speculation and this thread will probably get closed!
  • Chavez76
    4281 posts National Call-Up

No, I've seen numerous people post similar things in GD, along with silver 1 rewards being seemingly better than G3-1, and the obvious fact that EA want to reduce the skill gap.

Put all of the above together and I come up with 4. Seems obvious that EA 'help' the casual player.

Ofc you're right though, you'll never have definitive proof unless EA come out and admit it, which they would never do. It's all speculation and this thread will probably get closed!

you do realise that you might see 0.001 % of the rewards from Silver1, right? And people only post when they get something good from S1, as they do not expect it?

whether it is true or not, we'll never know unless we can see the results from EA, but I saw some people who reacted on polls in GD as well, where it is seems to be pretty visible that the majority of people dont pack anything good from Silver rewards.

• Nodge86
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Couldn’t have happened to a worse person.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    You got him on the web app as well, you could always access that, regardless of being banned on PSN or not. :lol:
  • Dazzler
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is this true about the threats?

If so disgraceful behaviour if you wished harm on a players family.

• Richehb1
    958 posts Professional
    Dazzler wrote: »

All fake news, he actually did the opposite and told the opponent he hoped no harm came to his family. Such a sweet gesture! We need more people in the community to be so uplifting and positive
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up
    Richehb1 wrote: »

All fake news, he actually did the opposite and told the opponent he hoped no harm came to his family. Such a sweet gesture! We need more people in the community to be so uplifting and positive

:):D
  • Nem
    5923 posts Big Money Move

Spent six months away from the game. See my thread about league SBC's and what I pulled in the week after I returned.
  • Richehb1
    958 posts Professional
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Richehb1 wrote: »

:):D

stop the smirking. Its muppets like you sending hate messages that shouldnt get back on

This man did nothing hateful, fake news. You are the one sending hate messages!
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro

BS I didn't turn the game on for 4 months and my pack luck was still rotten
  • dregana08
    Tymsy83 wrote: »

BS I didn't turn the game on for 4 months and my pack luck was still rotten

'boost'.