New ICONS

Comments

• solnasolna08
    1806 posts Play-Off Hero
    88af2609d69061b2d382f98af2da9abf.png

58 composure wtf, thats how ea kill a icon before the game i even out..
  • Lackosweat
    5720 posts Big Money Move
    Wow everyone is so hyped. I really can't understand you guys, the stats are irrelevant at the moment. Wait and see how they play in game. Do you know that Prime Zidane will play accordingly to his stats no you don't. The hype is really pointless.

Some people don’t play to win at all cost, they just want to have fun. No matter how Zidane will play ig, I will still be happy playing with him just because he was my idol growing up. Simple as that.

• Revolve2099
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Wow everyone is so hyped. I really can't understand you guys, the stats are irrelevant at the moment. Wait and see how they play in game. Do you know that Prime Zidane will play accordingly to his stats no you don't. The hype is really pointless.

Some people don’t play to win at all cost, they just want to have fun. No matter how Zidane will play ig, I will still be happy playing with him just because he was my idol growing up. Simple as that.

I understand that, no issue their at all. But then when Zidane plays like **** then don't post it here and start complaining
  • Koolfashion
    2656 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is already mid Zidane review on youtube, he looks awesome, and every version of him will be elite.
  • Revolve2099
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is already mid Zidane review on youtube, he looks awesome, and every version of him will be elite.

Lets hope
  • 89 John Barnes IG stats, I have a feeling people will be playing him as a striker.
  • Every Austrian wants Hans Krankl!!