How would you improve my team with 1 million?

Ma7mooodHD
735 posts Semi-Pro
Screenshot-20190606-215606-Companion.jpg
4231 in-game

All untraceables except Canclo, Son and CR7

I was thinking to sell Son and get baby eusebio or PIM Socrates but i don't know if it worth it or no because Son stats as a CCAM are amazing.

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is why going untradeable is a bad idea. Ending up with that mess.

More helpful comment would be save up a little and buy 88 Vieira to replaceFabinho
  • Ma7mooodHD
    735 posts Semi-Pro

More helpful comment would be save up a little and buy 88 Vieira to replaceFabinho

I forgot that Fabinho is tradeable but i don't think middle vieira is better than RTTF Fabinho
  • 3MenandaBebe
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »

I forgot that Fabinho is tradeable but i don't think middle vieira is better than RTTF Fabinho

Lol. Ok then

Probably should delete your topic
  • Ma7mooodHD
    735 posts Semi-Pro

Lol. Ok then

Probably should delete your topic

I haven't tried middle vieira but RTTF Fabinho is so good and also have better stats. So i don't know if he worth the 800k over RTTF Fabinho. Prime Vieira is a different story.
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up

There is not even a close comparison between rttf Fabinho and even base Vieira Fabinho wouldn’t lace his boots in the game

• 3MenandaBebe
    Williejno1 wrote: »

There is not even a close comparison between rttf Fabinho and even base Vieira Fabinho wouldn’t lace his boots in the game

This.

Fabinho is not even as good as Vieira if he was 9 years old

To say Fabinho is better is utter stupidity
  • juliuscaesar8
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Williejno1 wrote: »

86 Vieira is a mess. 88 Vieira is better than RTTF Fabinho, but I don’t know if he is worth 800k more, especially with a lot of people going after the middle icon SBC this month. I’d probably go after Eusebio.
  • 206xhpt
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont ask for squad advice if you dont really want it. In the other hand mid vieira is top notch but not sure if 800k worth more then rttf fabinho unless you can afford it. If you have nowhere else to upgrade definitely get middle vieira.