They have never done MLS
  • Jpo41
    1782 posts Play-Off Hero
    Two Vela cards say otherwise
  • RayS
    31085 posts National Team Captain
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    They have never done MLS

i think you meant, they have done MLS POTM twice so far with Carlos Vela winning both
  • BPMKing123
    78 posts Park Captain
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    They have never done MLS

Yes they have, they released 2x Carlos Vela earlier in the year
  • RayS
    MLS hasn't tweeted it out yet, so i guess there's still time. iirc the first POTM was like a week and a half into the month and then the next one was smack right in the first week. I'd give it a few more days until we go too crazy. possibly even tomorrow.
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    MLS hasn't tweeted it out yet, so i guess there's still time. iirc the first POTM was like a week and a half into the month and then the next one was smack right in the first week. I'd give it a few more days until we go too crazy. possibly even tomorrow.

April 9
    May 7
    Both on a Tuesday..
  • RayS
    Dutch007 wrote: »

April 9
    May 7
    Both on a Tuesday..

i'm going to guess it's nex Tues then
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    We need Giovinco back into MLS. His tots card was awesome in fifa 18.
  • RayS
    Crysister wrote: »
    We need Giovinco back into MLS. His tots card was awesome in fifa 18.

too bad he doesn't seem to be doing that hot in the Saudi League. We could had a neat Saudi League TOTS Gio
  • Dutch007
    One of my favourite cards ever:
    33a6rkl.jpg
  • RayS
    33a6rkl.jpg

The first year they introduced SBCs and the first League SBC of that year <3<3

I remember creating a spreadsheet to track how cheap I could do the SBC lol. Still costed a fair bit but he was my main man most of the year
  • Dutch007
    33a6rkl.jpg

I remember creating a spreadsheet to track how cheap I could do the SBC lol. Still costed a fair bit but he was my main man most of the year

:D The good old days!
  • RayS
    33a6rkl.jpg

:D The good old days!

if you remember, that was also the year that "crab walking" was OP lol. SBC Gio was the absolute king of that
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    who's the favorite for this month?

Vela in ROTW TOTS wouldn't surprise me at all and would LOVE a defender or box-to-box/holding CM
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    33a6rkl.jpg

Him, Gignac and Lampard, Gerrard, Pirlo for me. What a nice year that was..
  • BPMKing123
    78 posts Park Captain
    33a6rkl.jpg

• Dutch007
    Starting to get worried...
  • Gnomenclature
    5951 posts Big Money Move
    It will happen on Tuesday - mlssoccer.com hasn't announced yet... it's probably wondo, he had like seven goals including the record breaker.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    It hasn't officially been announced by MLS yet.

But I'm a little worried because they're not doing the Bundesliga TOTS this month. Havertz won again, but EA announced he won't be getting an SBC for some reason. I hope they don't follow suit with MLS.
  • zoltaroman
    81 posts Park Captain
    EA do whatever they like, not releasing sbcs when its a monthly thing, very unprofessional of them, pathetic really.
  • Dutch007
    2 years ago there also wasnt a potm for May....