The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Tots Ter stegen is trash for me

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
edited June 2019
Any advice on how to use him better?

I have him nif for ages, and loves him. Got a tots untradable, so switched, but he can't save anything.
In theroy he should get 99 everything with basic. But he just doesn't save anything

Comments

• mway
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019

I have him nif for ages, and loves him. Got a tots untradable, so switched, but he can't save anything.
    In theroy he should get 99 everything with basic. But he just doesn't save anything

It happened the same to me. It was the first time I´ve had a goalkeeper card that it was so bad. Every shot was a goal, he was not even able to save a one on one. I remember him covering the first post and the opponent shot there and he just let pass the ball through his hands. I´ve tried him so many times, but every match was a nightmare and I really was afraid of letting the rival shot because I was sure it would be a goal.

I believe that sometimes cards are broken for certain users and they don´t behave according to their stats. Ive used his NIF for a long time I did not face anything like what I´ve experienced with his TOTS card.

Ive used him in a sbc.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    mway wrote: »

It happened the same to me. It was the first time I´ve had a goalkeeper card that it was so bad. Every shot was a goal, he was not even able to save a one on one. I remember him covering the first post and the opponent shot there and he just let pass the ball through his hands. I´ve tried him so many times, but every match was a nightmare and I really was afraid of letting the rival shot because I was sure it would be a goal.

I believe that sometimes cards are broken for certain users and they don´t behave according to their stats. Ive used his NIF for a long time I did not face anything like what I´ve experienced with his TOTS card.

Ive used him in a sbc.

This is just pathetic. How could they manage to make the supposedly upgraded version way worse then the original?
    I'm trying glove right now. Even though it doesn't make sense on paper. Maybe it will work.
  • Bananakick
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    I read a lot saying he makes incredible saves. I just had him assist to tap in a goal from a tight angle shot...
  • Professor
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Horrible for me. I went back to nif Courtois that is a savior for me.
  • sulley88
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use him and he is pretty good for me. Was previously using CL hando.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    He’s so bad. Oblak is better if you’re looking for a La Liga keeper.
  • CheeseSlice
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    All keepers have been trash since fifa 11
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    goalies are broken in this game lol. Courtois is the only one who has consistently been good when I've used him

De Gea, Lloris, TOTS Ederson, Neuer, Handanovic, Alisson, etc. all inconsistent af
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    goalies are broken in this game lol. Courtois is the only one who has consistently been good when I've used him

De Gea, Lloris, TOTS Ederson, Neuer, Handanovic, Alisson, etc. all inconsistent af

Scmeikel very good, quite cheap too. very surprised more do not have him. Great for chemistry too

• Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    mway wrote: »

Ive used him in a sbc.

This is just pathetic. How could they manage to make the supposedly upgraded version way worse then the original?
    I'm trying glove right now. Even though it doesn't make sense on paper. Maybe it will work.

Cat works better on gk with bad speed
  • 206xhpt
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just get a tall GK and pray.
  • passpassshootpost
    952 posts Professional
    All keepers have been trash since fifa 11

Fifa 17 I believe. Fahmann and begovic were unbeatable