The review tots benzima deserves

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
Stats only paper look amazing but in reality only way to explain him imagine playing a ghost up front who u can only find a pass to 5 times a match when he gets the ball seems pretty average at best compared to meta players lol played 6 games scored 17 goals he’s scored 0 and only 1 assist for my loan striker am not really sure if he’s even played half they games tbh never seem to find him

Comments

• Fccheek
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So u r saying he plays like benzema
  • LiamSully
    6073 posts Big Money Move
    He deserved you getting his name right ffs :joy:
  • Ma7mooodHD
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Fccheek wrote: »

• Telbhoy1995
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    LiamSully wrote: »
    He deserved you getting his name right ffs :joy:

He deserves no such thing he’s terrible 😂😂😂
  • SuperSonicSean
    5989 posts Big Money Move

He had 21 goals and 6 assists this year on a poor Real Madrid team. I don't understand the hate he receives.
  • roc2606
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He had 21 goals and 6 assists this year on a poor Real Madrid team. I don't understand the hate he receives.

Madrid fan here, watched almost all games this season (painful I know) he was amazing against the likes of Espanyol and Girona, but was nowhere to be seen in the crucial games on the season. He was terrible in the week of hell (Barca league, Barca cup, and Ajax) that ended our season...
  • SuperSonicSean
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    roc2606 wrote: »

Madrid fan here, watched almost all games this season (painful I know) he was amazing against the likes of Espanyol and Girona, but was nowhere to be seen in the crucial games on the season. He was terrible in the week of hell (Barca league, Barca cup, and Ajax) that ended our season...

That's fair criticism. You want your big players to step up in big games, but I can let him slide this season on account of him having virtually no help in the goals department. Strikers naturally have hot and cold streaks, but a good team has options for when their main man is in a rough patch. The next highest goal scorer was an oft-maligned Gareth Bale with 8, followed by Sergio Ramos with 6. No other player had more than 3. If your CB has double (or more) goals than 93% of your roster, you have a major issue. Benzema also was tied for the team lead in assists with 6. 0G4A for Toni Kroos. 3G6A from the reigning ballon do'Or winner Luka Modric. 2G2A from Marcelo.

Benzema is the last person I'm criticizing on Real Madrid. As far as I'm concerned, he was the only thing keeping them from finishing mid table.