So ready to demolish ''Elite'' players in FIFA 20

Comments

• SpiderMonkeybpg
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    I am more ready than ever before to destroy ppl getting Elite this year, thinking they are actually good at FIFA. A lot of them haven't got a clue wtf they are doing but the game is doing all of the work for them. Since this is by far the least skilled FIFA I have ever played in my life. I don't rate you as a player being in division 1 or division 5 or something. It literally has very little to do with how skilled you are at playing football. I can not wait till FIFA 20 actually exposes those ''imposters''. I feel like this years edition is the only FIFA ever created you can become an Elite player at in a few months time, while never ever having touched FIFA before in your life. Since there is a severe lack of a decent skill gap. The game is designed for idiots :s Anyone agree with me and feel the same?

Agree been playing fifa since 98 and believe it or not this was the first year I played ultimate team started in February I was way behind everyone but been busting all kinds of d1 teams I will definitely be ready for next season
  • Pamir
    63 posts Park Captain
    what makes you think fifa 20 will be any different? how do you know if its going to be based on realistic football knowledge and skills?
  • SPN1987
    1913 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pamir wrote: »
    what makes you think fifa 20 will be any different? how do you know if its going to be based on realistic football knowledge and skills?

I'm just hoping. GK moving and timed finishing still being in the game is a really bad sign though.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    You’re kidding yourself if you don’t think the majority of elite players will be able to adapt to a new game. Sure some of them won’t. But the vast majority will.
  • SPN1987
    You’re kidding yourself if you don’t think the majority of elite players will be able to adapt to a new game. Sure some of them won’t. But the vast majority will.

Yes the vast majority definitely will. But there are definitely many frauds among them who would be trash in a skilled FIFA where good decisions are getting rewarded and bad decisions will actually get you into really big trouble. The game is sooooo fkn forgiving towards making bad decisions, which ppl don't realize because of AI assistance. While 1 v 1s are probably the most inconsistent way of scoring FFS!
  • Empyrium7
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite

this.
    new game, different broken mechanics to abuse. I don't trust EA to publish a balanced game with no broken mechanics.
  • SPN1987
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

this.
    new game, different broken mechanics to abuse. I don't trust EA to publish a balanced game with no broken mechanics.

The game can't be worse than FIFA 19 and the skill gap couldn't be lower. I know we said that last year. But I'm convinced we hit rock bottom this year. Every small step forward is an improvement to possibly build on for the future. When the game is just as **** I am preparing myself to give up on FIFA for good. At least till FIFA 21.
  • futaddikt
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol at everybody thinking fifa 20 will be any different then the rest, give me a fifa title that didnt have stupid exploits and op mechanics..... smh.
  • SPN1987
    futaddikt wrote: »
    Lol at everybody thinking fifa 20 will be any different then the rest, give me a fifa title that didnt have stupid exploits and op mechanics..... smh.

Your negativity is really appreciated! :(
  • Empyrium7
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite

this.

The game can't be worse than FIFA 19 and the skill gap couldn't be lower. I know we said that last year. But I'm convinced we hit rock bottom this year. Every small step forward is an improvement to possibly build on for the future. When the game is just as **** I am preparing myself to give up on FIFA for good. At least till FIFA 21.

I don't trust EA tbh. though I agree that 19 is the worst. but I don't expect a better game this September.
    19 wasted my time and it was awful. I won't let this happen again in 20. I might give PES a try
  • SPN1987

this.

I don't trust EA tbh. though I agree that 19 is the worst. but I don't expect a better game this September.
    19 wasted my time and it was awful. I won't let this happen again in 20. I might give PES a try

There are 2 options left for me. The game is actually better and I'll play the game. It just depends how good it is how much I'll play it. Or the game is just as trash as this year and I'll quit. I can't take another year of complete BS. As a matter of fact preparing myself to quit FIFA.
  • Kouli06
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    You actually think 20 will be any different 😂

Awww I needed a good laugh.
  • Dazzler179
    1073 posts Professional
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Don't buy Fifa 20!

• SPN1987
    Kouli06 wrote: »

Why be so negative? I just hope the game is significantly better than this year. If it doesn't, I'm done with FIFA for the year and wait for 21. I bet you have nothing to look forward to that might possibly excite you irl.... :'(
  • Royalwhite
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am more ready than ever before to destroy ppl getting Elite this year, thinking they are actually good at FIFA. A lot of them haven't got a clue wtf they are doing but the game is doing all of the work for them. Since this is by far the least skilled FIFA I have ever played in my life. I don't rate you as a player being in division 1 or division 5 or something. It literally has very little to do with how skilled you are at playing football. I can not wait till FIFA 20 actually exposes those ''imposters''. I feel like this years edition is the only FIFA ever created you can become an Elite player at in a few months time, while never ever having touched FIFA before in your life. Since there is a severe lack of a decent skill gap. The game is designed for idiots :s Anyone agree with me and feel the same?

I fully share your thoughts and looking forward to 20 but can’t push myself to be highly optimistic. The game could be decent on release however most likely D1 babies will run to mama EA crying for help because they can’t defend , can’t attack and can’t perform their beloved La Croc!
  • Menloh
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I understand what you are trying to say. But just like every other Fifa they will patch the game and decrease the skill gap after a few months and then you will have the same as you have now
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up

Why be so negative? I just hope the game is significantly better than this year. If it doesn't, I'm done with FIFA for the year and wait for 21. I bet you have nothing to look forward to that might possibly excite you irl.... :'(

What gives you a reason to be positive either... He has seen fifa 18 to 19 transition to be negative....
  • o0OainavO0o
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite

Of course, I have heard in fifa 20 one of the solid updates will be the la liga tots promo will have updated to a fifa 18 logo on the promo.
  • kurbalija
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite players will be elite next year too, don't get fooled by this
  • SPN1987
    kurbalija wrote: »
    Elite players will be elite next year too, don't get fooled by this

Majority will. But there are definitely frauds among them being garbage, deserving Gold 2 at best. :s
  • madwullie
    3993 posts National Call-Up
    There are a lot of people who are excellent at attacking (much better than me) in this game who are chronic at defending (or seem to be, it's always their AI players challenging mine anyway).

Doesn't seem right for there to be a skill gap whne it comes to attacking but not defending. In fact, unless you are high level, it actually works against you trying to defend yourself.