So ready to demolish ''Elite'' players in FIFA 20

13
SPN1987
1915 posts Fans' Favourite
I am more ready than ever before to destroy ppl getting Elite this year, thinking they are actually good at FIFA. A lot of them haven't got a clue wtf they are doing but the game is doing all of the work for them. Since this is by far the least skilled FIFA I have ever played in my life. I don't rate you as a player being in division 1 or division 5 or something. It literally has very little to do with how skilled you are at playing football. I can not wait till FIFA 20 actually exposes those ''imposters''. I feel like this years edition is the only FIFA ever created you can become an Elite player at in a few months time, while never ever having touched FIFA before in your life. Since there is a severe lack of a decent skill gap. The game is designed for idiots :s Anyone agree with me and feel the same?

Comments

  • R3NIK
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Down syndrome , also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21. It is typically associated with physical growth delays, mild to moderate intellectual disability, and characteristic facial features.
  • TheTataGuy
    943 posts Professional
    You guys are trusting EA too much. Don’t believe it until you see it.

    Last chance for ea for me.
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I just played an opponent and my players deflected balls to their striker then slide out of the way when in a defensive position... I see no mention of them removing these gameplay bugs

    Till they remove this kind of bug it won't make a single bit of difference.
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    You guys are trusting EA too much. Don’t believe it until you see it.

    Surely not hyped for FIFA 20 at all yet. Since FIFA 19 has been about the worst game ever created in human history. It's just that I'm getting soooo fkn frustrated about this game carrying ppl to wins they don't deserve all the time. Being an Elite or even T100 player means **** all this year. There are definitely some clowns hitting T100 in FIFA 19 who would hit Gold 1 max in any other FIFA.... :s :s
  • starfox1284
    1404 posts Professional
    I manually defend a ton on this game....always feels like it backfires on me in most games, especially against guys that use a string of skill moves. Can't wait for that playing field to be leveled and have control over which of my players is at the near post on corners.
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just played an opponent and my players deflected balls to their striker then slide out of the way when in a defensive position... I see no mention of them removing these gameplay bugs

    Till they remove this kind of bug it won't make a single bit of difference.

    People claim defensive AI is way too strong though..... They are right at a certain degree. But the defensive AI surely needs to be buffed when it comes to blocking shots and sticking their foot out to intercept a pass. How on earth do you deserve a goal while shooting when there is a player right in front of you? It doesn't matter whether he is AI controlled or not. Stupid shots and passes needs to punished way harder. Instead the game actually rewards you for being a fkn donkey this year.... :s
  • starfox1284
    1404 posts Professional
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    I just played an opponent and my players deflected balls to their striker then slide out of the way when in a defensive position... I see no mention of them removing these gameplay bugs

    Till they remove this kind of bug it won't make a single bit of difference.

    People claim defensive AI is way too strong though..... They are right at a certain degree. But the defensive AI surely needs to be buffed when it comes to blocking shots and sticking their foot out to intercept a pass. How on earth do you deserve a goal while shooting when there is a player right in front of you? It doesn't matter whether he is AI controlled or not. Stupid shots and passes needs to punished way harder. Instead the game actually rewards you for being a fkn donkey this year.... :s

    The AI is never smart enough to go for loose ball they can easily get to though.....especially offensively.
  • JayyThunder
    4179 posts National Call-Up
    It'll all get patched
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    It'll all get patched

    Pitch notes looked good besides timed finishing and GK moving. Greening a shot warrants you a goal somehow this year consistently when shooting from bad angles. It somehow warrants the defender to be nutmegged by greening it all the time. Nutmegs need to be history in FIFA 20. It is just soooo fkn rtarded to implement it in a video game.

    GK moving is designed to bail ppl out from bad defending. In fact a lot of times ppl actually STOP defending with their defenders if they predict someone to shoot, rather than continue to defend and possibly block that shot. I just can not believe how stupid you are if you think they are good addition to the game. :s
  • D Heleteli
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    You guys are trusting EA too much. Don’t believe it until you see it.
    Ea will remove it in 2 weeks before WL start like normal
    It'll all get patched

  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Yesssss I agree!! I manual defend, I try to play real football, and even people with God squads I am the better player in 90% of the games I play, but those scrubs thinking they are good with their first timed shots, and impossible passing.. Even when I read them perfect, the ball magicly gets to their target nonetheless.. really hoping EA finally keeps their word and actually makes this a SKILLED GAME, so that all those scrubs, with their god squads, and ai defending are going to cry because they are awful and don't understand real football at all!!

    I feel you. There are ppl in division 1 this year deserving to be double figured on a consistent base. I am dead serious. :|
  • Recoba
    3462 posts National Call-Up
    Nobody tracks runs in D1.
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Recoba wrote: »
    Nobody tracks runs in D1.

    Because you don't necessarily have to.... :s
  • Diggy
    13402 posts Has That Special Something
    I think your foolish thinking things will change

    EA have said this before & then reverted they will do the same again
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    As if you guys trust FIFA for yet another incarnation. I've been saying "it'll be better next year for three years now. Until Frostbite goes we're stuck with the same mess each year
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »
    I think your foolish thinking things will change

    EA have said this before & then reverted they will do the same again

    There is always a glimmer of hope. I am preparing myself to quit FIFA for good tbh. I have only played about 900 games this year. And can actually see myself being cured from the FIFA virus for good if FIFA 20 isn't a significant improvement.
  • Gricko
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    I am more ready than ever before to destroy ppl getting Elite this year, thinking they are actually good at FIFA. A lot of them haven't got a clue wtf they are doing but the game is doing all of the work for them. Since this is by far the least skilled FIFA I have ever played in my life. I don't rate you as a player being in division 1 or division 5 or something. It literally has very little to do with how skilled you are at playing football. I can not wait till FIFA 20 actually exposes those ''imposters''. I feel like this years edition is the only FIFA ever created you can become an Elite player at in a few months time, while never ever having touched FIFA before in your life. Since there is a severe lack of a decent skill gap. The game is designed for idiots :s Anyone agree with me and feel the same?

    Get ready for a surprise. Something that brings EA a **** load of money will not be changed.
  • NornIron
    11023 posts Has That Special Something
    Same thing was said for this FIFA. And it was good at the start.
  • futballistic
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hook, line & sinker.
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    NornIron wrote: »
    Same thing was said for this FIFA. And it was good at the start.

    You surely ain't talking about FIFA 19. The game was an abomination since release. Broken beyond repair.
  • Diggy
    13402 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »
    Same thing was said for this FIFA. And it was good at the start.

    No it wasn’t

    I said in beta that the 50/50 challenges were too much AI assistance randomness & that it would lead to multiple other problems

    They didn’t listen
  • Gricko
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only thing that will change is the amount of promos with special VVD cards. Next year we will have 30 special VVDs instead of 11.
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    Same thing was said for this FIFA. And it was good at the start.

    No it wasn’t

    I said in beta that the 50/50 challenges were too much AI assistance randomness & that it would lead to multiple other problems

    They didn’t listen

    Who ever thought 50/50 challenges were a good addition to the game needs to be in a mental hospital. How the **** does someone deserve to get the ball back, when running straight into a defender, making a perfect, clean tackle from the FRONT. This game is stupid beyond belief, like honestly. WTF has EA done??????? :s
  • mindm4ster
    4822 posts National Call-Up
    R3NIK wrote: »
    Down syndrome , also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21. It is typically associated with physical growth delays, mild to moderate intellectual disability, and characteristic facial features.

    lol wtf :lol:
  • SimenHP
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 5
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I think your foolish thinking things will change

    EA have said this before & then reverted they will do the same again

    There is always a glimmer of hope. I am preparing myself to quit FIFA for good tbh. I have only played about 900 games this year. And can actually see myself being cured from the FIFA virus for good if FIFA 20 isn't a significant improvement.

    Only 900 games? THAT'S INSANE!!!! atleast for someone who doesn't like the game. If we say it takes 20 minutes every game (which is sometimes more and sometimes less) that's 18.000!!!! minutes of match time or 300 hours + all the time you have probably spent in the menu, which for most players on this forum is more or almost as much as the time you spend in a match.

    I got to ask, if you hate it so much why do you play this game so much? I hate the gameplay myself, but I enjoy trading, so I don't think I played more than 20 matches at most from January to tots started, I just don't see a reason why anyone whould spend so many hours playing a game they hate as much as it seems like you do
  • SPN1987
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimenHP wrote: »
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I think your foolish thinking things will change

    EA have said this before & then reverted they will do the same again

    There is always a glimmer of hope. I am preparing myself to quit FIFA for good tbh. I have only played about 900 games this year. And can actually see myself being cured from the FIFA virus for good if FIFA 20 isn't a significant improvement.

    Only 900 games? THAT'S INSANE!!!! atleast for someone who doesn't like the game. If we say it takes 20 minutes every game (which is sometimes more and sometimes less) that's 18.000!!!! minutes of match time or 300 hours + all the time you have probably spent in the menu, which for most players on this forum is more or almost as much as the time you spend in a match.

    I got to ask, if you hate it so much why do you play this game so much? I hate the gameplay myself, but I enjoy trading, so I don't think I played more than 20 matches at most from January to tots started, I just don't see a reason why anyone whould spend so many hours playing a game as much as it seems like you do

    I have played about 200-300 last 3,4 months. Played a lot after patches hoping the game actually got fixed. 20 minutes per game? More like 10. Maybe 12 on average. Loads of rage quits. I don't spend time on menu's. I was hoping all the time would be playable with no lag/delay. I have to admit though FIFA has been an addiction of mine. Played the game much more in previous years. 900 games isn't a lot bro, there are ppl around with 3,4k matches.
Sign In or Register to comment.