Who on Earth Is Choosing These SBC’s

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
When was the last decent player SBC we had?! Wth is this?

Comments

• lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    its good old trusting Casemeiro of course !! you know the one they had 200 000 hits on there league SBC ..
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 5
    Modric would have been the choice but you know they just cant think these days - its more about tea breaks coffee breaks and just thinking of how to mess up.
  • Retro1989
    4395 posts National Call-Up
    Stevie Wonder
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    lukey200 wrote: »
    Modric would have been the choice but you know they just cant think these days - its more about tea breaks coffee breaks and just thinking of how to mess up.

Not meta either
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    These La Liga SBCs have been solid. Williams is a fun, meta card. Ramos is a steal at that price. Lenglet is a solid card for budget La Liga/French teams. Casemiro is arguably a top 5 CDM in FUT 19.

Godin is the only one I have a problem with and that's because of his price. He's a solid looking card, but I can't justify him over a tradable icon.
  • freakjas
    5650 posts Big Money Move
    lukey200 wrote: »

Not meta either

**** the meta. Would prefer fun cards any day.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Stevie Wonder

:D
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Ramos was great.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Ramos was great.

• Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    Should have been Rodri 😂
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 5
    ramos was actually really good for me and not a stupid price - GODIN really should have been 200k but no they just dont want you to have that card .. casemeiro a no go - cant stand sluggish players especially at that price - ALLAN & fernandhino much better choices