Best striker for 1m > Links are no problem

JorisDB
1383 posts Professional
Team.png
I need a striker for 1m to finish my team.
I played with CR7 for a long time and loved him, but I preferably want to try out someone else.
So far I'm mostly thinking about doing PIM van Basten, since he was my hero when I was young and as you can see I like creating a mostly Dutch team, but I'm up for any suggestions since TOTS brought a lot of new options.

Cheers :).

Comments

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Why do you not change the title to: "Show you my million dollars team"
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    Crysister wrote: »
    Why do you not change the title to: "Show you my million dollars team"

Haha if I wanted to flex on people I would say 'show you my RTG team', just because I have decent players doesn't mean there are any dollars spend. :)

I posted my team so people can see what other players are in my squad, since that can easily influence the choice for the best striker.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    Futbirthday ST bale? Not sure of his price tho.
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    Futbirthday ST bale? Not sure of his price tho.

Ah good suggestion, thanks! Just a bit too expensive since he's 1.36m, but maybe I'lll try to scrape that last bit of cash together!
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots Ben Yedder. Maybe also a tad too expensive...?!
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Tots Ben Yedder. Maybe also a tad too expensive...?!

Yeah unfortunately also just above my budget, but thanks for the suggestion!
    Looking at TOTS Jovic now and I really like how that card looks, so might give that one a try..
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 5
    Oh man you should have done the FB Firmino sbc or at least the Müller one. Those two are insanely good. Since I've got them in my team PIM van Basten hasn't even been on the bench. Can't decide which one out of the two FBs is better and they're both killing it
  • Walter_Bishop_
    84 posts Park Captain
    TOTS Jovic is insane for the price
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 5
  • K_OZ
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Butrageno Prime
  • Clanceypants
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    90 Mbappe. I didn't find Van Basten great as a solo striker even though I loved him in 41212.
  • bberger
    5122 posts Big Money Move
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Team.png
    I played with CR7 for a long time and loved him, but I preferably want to try out someone else.
    So far I'm mostly thinking about doing PIM van Basten, since he was my hero when I was young and as you can see I like creating a mostly Dutch team, but I'm up for any suggestions since TOTS brought a lot of new options.

Eeeerm. Zlatan?

[/thread]

@RayS can you believe this guy?
  • starfox1284
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Jovic is insane for the price

• RayS
    25102 posts Player of the Year
    bberger wrote: »
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Team.png

Eeeerm. Zlatan?

[/thread]

@RayS can you believe this guy?

Zlatan. End of story. Ty for coming to my TED talk.