95 Cruyff v 93 Eusebio

iD33J91
5444 posts Big Money Move
edited June 5
Need to burn my untradeables, got over 1M “worth”.

Looking to play CAM / RST in game.

Anyone used both and can recommend?

Comments

• GL
    6521 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio is better in game but Cruyff is so enjoyable to play with
  • iD33J91
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »

@GL

Thank you - what makes Eusebio better IG?
  • GL
    6521 posts Big Money Move
    iD33J91 wrote: »

@GL

Better shot, better physical - feels stronger and aggressive, feels faster.

Cruyff is better at passing and dribbling and his shooting is awesome too
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    Have both love both Eusébio striker Cruyff CAM
  • ET95
    780 posts Semi-Pro

@GL

I did the Eusebio sbc and was probs the best decision I’ve made, the mans an absolute monster. Leaps like a Salmon, probs first striker I’ve used who outruns the defenders and holds them off to, very clinical finisher but has a tendency to hit the post and bar for me
  • RebelRob
    5047 posts Big Money Move
    Striker - Eusebio
    Cam - cruyff

Eusebio is an unreal finisher, quality shooting and heading and rapid as well.

Cruyff is an amazing play maker. 5* skills is a huge bonus if you can do a few, and his dribbling is probably one of if not the best on the game. Skill moves are so smooth with him, his passing is pinpoint most of the time and his volleys are outrageous. Finishing is up there with the best as well imo, he can finish from almost anywhere.

In short, either are excellent, but it depends on where they’ll predominantly play. See my top 2 lines.
  • Joestoe
    4720 posts National Call-Up
    ET95 wrote: »

@GL

I did the Eusebio sbc and was probs the best decision I’ve made, the mans an absolute monster. Leaps like a Salmon, probs first striker I’ve used who outruns the defenders and holds them off to, very clinical finisher but has a tendency to hit the post and bar for me

Doesn't every player have that? I hit the bar or post 3 times per game easily. Not even slightly exaggerating.
  • Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    I’ve tried every version of Cruyff apart from the 95... eusebio blows Him away at that level tho
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really enjoyed Cruyff but prime Eusebio has genuinely surprised me at how good he is. I should note that I prefer a passing game to skilling so probably didn't utilise Cruyff to his fullest.

To be honest, I don't think you'd be disappointed with either.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Cruijff is a joy to play with, exceptional dribbling, really good shooting and he is so calm on the ball. Doesn't make a wrong touch. Haven't tried Eusebio but I don't regret Cruijff in a single way.
  • ET95
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    Joestoe wrote: »
    ET95 wrote: »

@GL

Doesn't every player have that? I hit the bar or post 3 times per game easily. Not even slightly exaggerating.

Yeah true they do 😂😂
  • SimenHP
    1952 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have tried every Cruyff, except the 95 and for me the only one worth it is 89 and maybe 91. For me all of them felt the same and he did not play any better than any other 1m+ player (someone like 88 Vieira is a much bigger game changer), which is why I think only the 89 and 91 are worth it, because they are around 1m (89 = 850k) (91 = 1.15m) while the 94 is almost 2m and 95 I think is 3m.

Eusebio on the other hand is amazing. I have his prime untradable and he plays like a beast, I wish he scored more for me (only 30 goals in 43 games) he has amazing longshots, but I keep missing one on one with him for some reason, but other than that he is good at everything, he also wins alot of headers.
  • IamFrench
    1362 posts Professional
    Opinion on Eusebio in LAM 4231 ?
  • Ulook92
    12525 posts Has That Special Something
    Eusebio