Best RB la liga?

HS
1735 posts Fans' Favourite
Currently using red 82 arias
Was thinking carvajal but I’ve never really had any issue with him. Tried tots Gaya but his lack of jumping makes him very prone to back post headers

Comments

• nicitel32
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    ramos
  • Vix14
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use Carvajal headliner. Works for me well. You can try Jesus Navas though.
  • Agalopez65
    77 posts Park Captain
    Im still using Juanfran, tried out HL Carvajal but wasn't as good. You can't get him anymore though, wouldn't hurt to try Carvajal.
  • HS
    I have 95 Ramos cb and tots Rodri Cm. Would Marcelo work better as a rb or is the nif not that good against all the tots players
  • RadamelFalcao9
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    My xmas Santiago Arias has 833 games for me so far! Cant seem to find his replacement yet...he is so good.
  • oneskyworld
    1024 posts Professional
    I've been switching between Futmas Arias and IF Semedo. Found both very competent. Too back, I didn't have enough coins to do the FB Juanfran at that time.
  • omarnyc
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    Navas is better than i thought he would be. Also i like carvajal
  • HS
    Navas jumping and heading not an issue?
  • D0lvl
    1413 posts Play-Off Hero
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    ramos

This.

• Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had HL Carvajal and he was OK, but for the objectives this week I used IF De Marcos. With shadow to boost his pace he’s a cheap beast. I liked him better than Carvajal or Futmas Arias.
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    HS wrote: »
    I have 95 Ramos cb and tots Rodri Cm. Would Marcelo work better as a rb or is the nif not that good against all the tots players

Only TOTY Marcello is fast enough and has the defending power to make up for his high/low workrate. That said, TOTY Marcello is the best fullback in the game and miles above someone like TOTS Robertson or TOTS Alexander-Arnold (and yes, i tried them too)
  • HS
    Or I can go with this back 4
    Tots Telles tots laporte pim blanc 95 Ramos
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best one for me not just La Liga is Juanfran. But since u can’t get him anymore - I’d say de Marcos inform - he was pretty good as well or play cb on 7 chem