People need to get a life

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
Playing online singles to complete objectives play against a full prem tots team he scores around 50 mins to make it 1-0 then passes about time wasting for rest of match shielding ball in corner flag ect. It’s a non competitive how could any1 be that desperate to scrap a pointless win

Comments

• Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Just quit at the start of game simples the mode is there for others to use and is not only for doing objectives so it’s not just about u
    Eventually playing first goal wins u will get a string of players like yourself looking to do the objectives and u get through it in no time without the aggro or frustration
  • Mizzle
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    Just quit at the start of game simples the mode is there for others to use and is not only for doing objectives so it’s not just about u
    Eventually playing first goal wins u will get a string of players like yourself looking to do the objectives and u get through it in no time without the aggro or frustration

I dont think he was THAT bothered about the team he faced. It's the fact he time wasted at 50 minutes despite getting nothing but a few coins for winning (which is ridiculous)
  • Only play against "first goal win" guys, makes it fast and easy.
  • Kiido
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only play against "first goal win" guys, makes it fast and easy.

This. You get the odd player who doesnt keep their word but they ll usually quit after the second. The majority keeps their word
  • Telbhoy1995

Am not really sure if holding the ball at the corner flag for 40 mins counts as playing tbh
  • Williejno1
    Mizzle wrote: »

I dont think he was THAT bothered about the team he faced. It's the fact he time wasted at 50 minutes despite getting nothing but a few coins for winning (which is ridiculous)

I totally agree it’s ridiculous but if it’s not someone doing the objective don’t expect them to lie down because u are looking a player reward
    If u see a team that is not doing objectives back out right at start save yourself the aggro
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro

this
  • Telbhoy1995

I totally agree it’s ridiculous but if it’s not someone doing the objective don’t expect them to lie down because u are looking a player reward
    If u see a team that is not doing objectives back out right at start save yourself the aggro

I’m a decent player can still beat most people no matter there team my point about the team was they were not doing objectives they were time wasting for basically a full half to get a win on there record which is a joke
  • bigpokey24
    4834 posts Big Money Move
    Playing online singles to complete objectives play against a full prem tots team he scores around 50 mins to make it 1-0 then passes about time wasting for rest of match shielding ball in corner flag ect. It’s a non competitive how could any1 be that desperate to scrap a pointless win

why are you complaining? why don't you go read a book or finish your assignments from school
  • Williejno1

I’m a decent player can still beat most people no matter there team my point about the team was they were not doing objectives they were time wasting for basically a full half to get a win on there record which is a joke

U will find a lot of toxic players on this game for sure I highly doubt he was doing it for a win on his record he could play totw on beginner if that was the case
    I would be fairly certain he is doing it just for kicks and looking exactly the reaction u have given him

Like I stated above if team isn’t doing objective back out right away
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero

Do you know why he is doing it?

Because he is sick of losing to other people that only do the broken first time shots on goal, ping pong passing and mindless La Croquetas all over the place. Don’t blame him. Blame EA!
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yesterday I needed One more spanish assist to complete the rivals objective.
    I took the lead with a Marcelo assist on 60 minutes.

You bet I wasted time after that. Play shifted towards him (as it does) and I was hanging on for grim death. It was either waste time or concede. Standing with ball by corner flag was high on my agenda. Managed to hang on, and after Two days of trying to complete that objective I make no apologies for time wasting at every opportunity
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    So you think people should let u win why should they they play to win not lose
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I played a guy that passes ball around in his side from the 1st min. Lol
  • Telbhoy1995
    lippyone wrote: »

You bet I wasted time after that. Play shifted towards him (as it does) and I was hanging on for grim death. It was either waste time or concede. Standing with ball by corner flag was high on my agenda. Managed to hang on, and after Two days of trying to complete that objective I make no apologies for time wasting at every opportunity

Learn how to play the game u creep
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

How's he a creep lil weirdo
  • Telbhoy1995
    edited June 5

Learn how to play the game time wasting is for desperate people who are no good enough to win. fair play the game normally u might loss some big games but if u kept at it u will get good enough to beat any player. playing your own attacking play style and defending well. time wasters are honestly embarrassing. shows they no u are a better player and they are just trying to win at all costs!
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Learn how to play the game time wasting is for desperate people who are no good enough to win. fair play the game normally u might loss some big games but if u kept at it u will get good enough to beat any player. playing your own attacking play style and defending well. time wasters are honestly embarrassing. shows they no u are a better player and they are just trying to win at all costs!

The game decides before kick off ever hit the post 5 times dominate ur opponent they have 1 attack n score is that down to skill lol
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol learning to play makes no difference, in rivals you generally matched with people of similar ability. Games are close and losing player generally gets the momentum so maintaining lead is always tough.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional

This ☝
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Danielb wrote: »

This ☝

This thread is pointless as are your opinions when most likely u play the 4231 trash dropbk all back on defence
  • Thunder001
    472 posts Sunday League Hero

Learn how to get the ball back.
  • cantonagod
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kiido wrote: »

This. You get the odd player who doesnt keep their word but they ll usually quit after the second. The majority keeps their word

Nothing as annoying as a team calling themselves 1st goal etc...and they don't quit when you score- but also nothing as satisfying as beating them! :smile:
  • PirateW
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I honour these if they score first but it narks me most when I score first, they pause (me thinking they’ll back out), and they make 3x god subs and resume game and score kick off goal.
    And if people think I’ll honour it when they make first minute subs, then they can expect a lot of time wasting from me.

Would be better to just have the requirement being full teams and all subs from the same league to eradicate people bringing on god players.