• Oscar53955
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Update: got Pjanic. Now just need TOTS Suarez
  • Oscar53955
    Update: Just got Suarez
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow...Suarez tots is so rarely listed!! Great!
  • Angy
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Update: Just got Suarez

Buddy...if you are looking to sell tots Suarez then please do let me know. I have lost hope for Messi...so am looking for Suarez now :)
  • Oscar53955
    Angy wrote: »
    Buddy...if you are looking to sell tots Suarez then please do let me know. I have lost hope for Messi...so am looking for Suarez now :)

Nooooo! Don’t lose hope!

Funny thing is... I was just thinking about letting go of Suarez. I was just going to finish this week of Squad Battles before selling him. It’s not that he’s bad but I wanted to try TOTS Aguero. Statwise, he has 99 in all the right places.

I will let you know If I’ll sell him in less than 48 hours

• Angy
    edited June 2019

Nooooo! Don’t lose hope!

Funny thing is... I was just thinking about letting go of Suarez. I was just going to finish this week of Squad Battles before selling him. It’s not that he’s bad but I wanted to try TOTS Aguero. Statwise, he has 99 in all the right places.

Nooooo! Don’t lose hope!

Thanks bud :). IL also keep an eye out for Aguero for you incase he gets listed
  • Angy
    Actually I'm very confused on what to do. Really want Messi but haven't seen him listed since ages.
  • Oscar53955
    Actually I'm very confused on what to do. Really want Messi but haven't seen him listed since ages.

So am I. I don't know if my front 3 should be TOTS Aguero, Dybala, and Higuain in a 4312, or TOTS Neymar, 98 FOF Cavani, and TOTS Aspas/TOTS Mbappe in a 4321, then switch in game to 4312. Tough decisions. Plus its gonna be harder to find 3 high rated highly rare players than just 1 relatively rare player (Aguero)

Do you want Messi for chemistry reasons? or because you want to try out Messi more so than Suarez?
  • Angy

So am I. I don't know if my front 3 should be TOTS Aguero, Dybala, and Higuain in a 4312, or TOTS Neymar, 98 FOF Cavani, and TOTS Aspas/TOTS Mbappe in a 4321, then switch in game to 4312. Tough decisions. Plus its gonna be harder to find 3 high rated highly rare players than just 1 relatively rare player (Aguero)

Do you want Messi for chemistry reasons? or because you want to try out Messi more so than Suarez?

I wanted to try out Messi! I wasn't able to try any of his OP cards this year...just his NIF. I use 4231 so he would have been the central cam after first half.

Btw, if you can get Neymar, he should be your first choice for sure! Hands down one of the best cards I have used. You can have him at Lw, Lcam, central cam, second striker!