Super Lig complaints VS unaffected players.

It's quite funny. I am one of those affected and ended up with a rare gold saudi player.

Ok so after all the complaints we have heard EA will give us the TOTS pack and rightly so.

In the meantime people unaffected have been laughing/taunting and generally making unhelpful comments.

I have been affected but I am not going to moan or complain.....
HOWEVER....
if EA decided to hand the people affected 2xTOTS Super Lig packs....

Then we would see the true moaning of this forum. Then we would see those who really cry about things.

Have read numerous threads now and it is quite ridiculous... you have a right to complain as do I... but I knew it would get sorted... see you at 6pm

Comments

• joehuk
    3168 posts National Call-Up
    Why would they hand out 2 to us affected?

All we're going to get is one pack to open that.is.all.

My only gripe is I'd of liked it before 6pm so I could use who ever I pack in bbva tots pack :joy:

Unless I can get away with using an 84 rated tots i have just means using more high rated cards.
  • joehuk wrote: »
    Why would they hand out 2 to us affected?

All we're going to get is one pack to open that.is.all.

My only gripe is I'd of liked it before 6pm so I could use who ever I pack in bbva tots pack :joy:

Unless I can get away with using an 84 rated tots i have just means using more high rated cards.

What I'm getting at is... how quick people are to suddenly change their tune and complain themselves. I don't expect 2 packs at all. Just talking about the sheer crap about it all
  • Those provided with a working SBC have been given an unfair advantage for the past few days, not majorly, but they have. Especially in regards to completing objectives.

Those effected should be compensated accordingly.

That's how it would work in a regulated industry.
  • Neal1982
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Mate, majority of people doing this SBC is for pure further SBC fodder purposes. Wouldnt get to bent out of shape over it.
  • Waldog94
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    If they gave us two id only end up packing the same one twice