How's tots Eriksen?

Grub
470 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 4
Had Silva, didn't like him so I sold. How's Eriksen?

Bump
Post edited by Grub on

Comments

• MackFC
    61 posts Park Captain
    Different for everyone else, just gotta try him out yourself..
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you're gonna use him, should probably learn how to spell his name
  • Grub
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bump
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s on another planet. I got him in my red picks, and really didn’t like him at all for the first 20 games or so. I had used PIM Sócrates for over 500 matches so was used to a more tall, powerful CAM.

Once I learned how to use him, and that he’s more of a traditional playmaker, rather than a bulldozing giant, I’m in love. His passing is perfect, his shooting is fantastic, and he will surprise you with his pace. He can easily outrun the Varanes and Van Dijks. He just seems to slip past opponents defenders, and once he’s gone there’s no catching him.

I’m so happy I got him, otherwise I wouldn’t have ever tried him since he’s a Tottenham player.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Son as my red pick and I needed a hyper link to link him. Paid 1.1M and I don't regret it. He is the perfect CAM for me.
  • Johnnydp
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s on another planet. I got him in my red picks, and really didn’t like him at all for the first 20 games or so. I had used PIM Sócrates for over 500 matches so was used to a more tall, powerful CAM.

Once I learned how to use him, and that he’s more of a traditional playmaker, rather than a bulldozing giant, I’m in love. His passing is perfect, his shooting is fantastic, and he will surprise you with his pace. He can easily outrun the Varanes and Van Dijks. He just seems to slip past opponents defenders, and once he’s gone there’s no catching him.

I’m so happy I got him, otherwise I wouldn’t have ever tried him since he’s a Tottenham player.

agree. My untradeable eriksen plays excellent at cam and even cm. So agile and fast. Hia shooting is powerful. 5 star weak foot is lethal. Must try
  • kraid
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thing I noticed the most was his movement off the ball. He’s always running in behind for me, and he times his runs so well. Some cams run when there’s no way to get them the ball, he runs when you’ve got the time to see him do it. Completely changed the way I played that 41212(2)
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I always liked his NIF early in the game, would like to try this card.
  • Nicku32
    2168 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell 91 Eusebio for him?
  • Invincibility
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    My previous review

TOTS Eriksen:
    Got the RED 96 Eriksen back at my starting 11 Jeez he's good! 5WF and 99 longshots makes him perfect behind TOTS Havertz also 5WF. He's the most classical NR.10 I've used this year evens feels better then TOTY KDB to me.

Just missed him in my games so I sold TOTS Brandt who's worth his coins value wise but Eriksen is just so accurate with his passing and playmaking. His positioning is great always at the right spot to set up the play or score some bangers!

I only start him at 7chem but performed nonetheless. Don't know why he's under 1.5M must because he's harder to link but worth it!
  • freakjas
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Played against him like 2 or 3 times and he destroyed kept destroying me.
    He seems really gold