Ljajic Weekly Objective

Invincibility
3417 posts National Call-Up
Anyone doing these on the X..

Played 5 singles and got matchup with low rating at load up screen only to face full icons sqauds.. One even had his squad name Superlig..

Going to be a grind this week

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just play against FirstGoalWin squads
  • SyedWA
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just play against FirstGoalWin squads

How does this work?
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The clue is in the name of the squad....
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Team name is 1st goal wins, if they score you quit if you score they should quit. But they all don't quit. If I see someone without a superliga team I quit, at this stage I don't care about my record
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Team name is 1st goal wins, if they score you quit if you score they should quit. But they all don't quit. If I see someone without a superliga team I quit, at this stage I don't care about my record

Problem is they won't f****** quit!
    They say firstgoalquit but apparently that doesn't apply to them and even if you go 2-0 up they'll sub on their icons and fight back to win 3-2 after extre time... 😭
  • King9Bradley
    53 posts Park Captain
    Don’t let them have the win mate if they don’t quit like they name their team I quit on the second pause.. no point playing shady people like that 👍
  • starfox1284
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero

They say firstgoalquit but apparently that doesn't apply to them and even if you go 2-0 up they'll sub on their icons and fight back to win 3-2 after extre time... 😭

I was just up 2-0 on a guy that wouldn't quit either.....he ended up losing still but man why waste 20 mins of your life when you are down 2-0 in the first 10 mins of the game?

My team name is 1stgoalwins and I live by it.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

I was just up 2-0 on a guy that wouldn't quit either.....he ended up losing still but man why waste 20 mins of your life when you are down 2-0 in the first 10 mins of the game?

My team name is 1stgoalwins and I live by it.

Yeah that's the way it should be...
  • hiya
    1495 posts Professional
    yeah, even if you lose a couple / concede first...its best to quit as you'll go on a run of winning 4 or 5 in 10 minutes total eventually.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    It’tedius to play I don’t understand y they added extra wins to it this week it’s the only objective I have remaining to do
    but after hoping for tots player from supposedly guaranteed sbc to give my squad a much needed boost which I got ripped off from I believe I’ll give this one a miss this week
  • starfox1284
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    hiya wrote: »
    yeah, even if you lose a couple / concede first...its best to quit as you'll go on a run of winning 4 or 5 in 10 minutes total eventually.

correct but people don't get that sadly. nobody wants to play full games of online singles anyways for no rewards.
  • lippyone
    1138 posts Professional
    Worst games are ones with no early goal. End up using all players fitness and wasting loads of time.

Happy to lose quick and straight onto next
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up

I sub on my players at the start
  • gdal73
    67 posts Park Captain
    Personally I found much more difficult to complete than all the other weekly objectives:
    - On Suturday I only manage one win cause I come across with super pro players, that they don't even let me pass the ball...
    - I spend a decent amount of coins to build a good squad based on some Tots. I had in mind that I would sell them back after I complete the objective to minimize the loss (actually I made a little profit....)
    - On Sunday after trying the home win system and after giving 2 wins i realise that I was very stupid as no one who states his team as home win plays away......Just quits if he plays away.
    -Finally I declare my team as 1st goal wins and it took me approx 4-5 min to even start a game as almost everyone was looking for home wins with no effort.
    - Finally after almost 30 games (and 3-4 hours) I manage to complete it.

I don't really understand the meaning of the objectives. They actually ruin a game mode that some people like to play ( I don't...). On line single match mostly is played for fun and with these objectives it becomes highly competitive and toxic....
  • starfox1284
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    gdal73 wrote: »
    Personally I found much more difficult to complete than all the other weekly objectives:
    - On Suturday I only manage one win cause I come across with super pro players, that they don't even let me pass the ball...
    - I spend a decent amount of coins to build a good squad based on some Tots. I had in mind that I would sell them back after I complete the objective to minimize the loss (actually I made a little profit....)
    - On Sunday after trying the home win system and after giving 2 wins i realise that I was very stupid as no one who states his team as home win plays away......Just quits if he plays away.
    -Finally I declare my team as 1st goal wins and it took me approx 4-5 min to even start a game as almost everyone was looking for home wins with no effort.
    - Finally after almost 30 games (and 3-4 hours) I manage to complete it.

I don't really understand the meaning of the objectives. They actually ruin a game mode that some people like to play ( I don't...). On line single match mostly is played for fun and with these objectives it becomes highly competitive and toxic....

30 games...wow....I just started it and I think I've played 6 games and won 3 (I even beat a guy 3-0 with a team with EPL TOTS in the starting lineup.
  • gizzzzy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    This guy doesnt leave at the first goal so when ge scored 1 1 i left. He messaged me thx for the win... He is bluffing right?