Sell CR7 to do Eusebio Sbc? Thoughts?

castleuy
63 posts Park Captain
HI guys!

What do you think about that? Cr7 is a machine but I'm thinking Eusebio could be fun to use. Cr7 is kinda boring ay some point.

Also tradeable VS untradeable, but at this stage of the game I don't think is a big issue.

Opinions?

Thx!

Comments

• starfox1284
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Id sell CR7 and not do a prime icon sbc. just my $0.02.
  • FerFuchsAke
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    I Did this today, I’ll let you know how Eusebio is later today. Hopefully worth it as I’ve only 6k left after all of it... packs were awful
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 3
    Why not, Your coins become useless in a few months(Assuming your moving on to Fut 20) just have fun with them and enjoy using players you want to use. I did Eusebio SBC and he's so fun to use, Best player on my stacked fully Untradeable team.
  • D0lvl
    1410 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eusebio is fun with a tall/strong ST like cr7/Ibra/MVB.
  • castleuy
    63 posts Park Captain
    FB Ibra is the other St in a 41212(2). I would give it a go I think
  • futaddict79
    1574 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes do it, hes like Ronaldo in every way but quicker and more agile- accept heading which is big thing, just make sure you have someone in your team who can head a ball for corners, cos you will miss that
  • Boommaametw3
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eusebio is good but cr7 is 100% better but if you wanna have fun go for it. Problem is Eusebio is untradable so if you get bored you are stuck with him.
  • If you need to score corners grab Ramos 95
  • joehuk
    3167 posts National Call-Up
    Eusebio is good but cr7 is 100% better but if you wanna have fun go for it. Problem is Eusebio is untradable so if you get bored you are stuck with him.

This, I did Eusebio and tbh I can't seem to get on with him.

Sold Cr7 to complete Cruyff don't regret one bit as he is incredible at CAM, but i do miss CR7 massively, CR7 & R94 were deadly upfront.

currently 1m coins so CR7 is back on soon hopefully. (PC is 1.4m) and Eusebio will be benched.
  • Boommaametw3
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    joehuk wrote: »

This, I did Eusebio and tbh I can't seem to get on with him.

Sold Cr7 to complete Cruyff don't regret one bit as he is incredible at CAM, but i do miss CR7 massively, CR7 & R94 were deadly upfront.

currently 1m coins so CR7 is back on soon hopefully. (PC is 1.4m) and Eusebio will be benched.

Bench Eusebio?? Jesus hmm