UEFA marquee matchups help

Lebrowndj
39 posts Park Captain
Just logged into and saw the sbc. I am two rares off and haven’t had any luck finding any on the market. Any filter tips or players that you’ve seen pop up? Really don’t wanna drop like 40k on each player...

Comments

• Metab0lic
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    650/700/8000/10000 seems to be the consensus. Or Dortmund defenders, or Galatasary specials.

I need 4 too, not really sure I want to drop 40k total, let alone per player.
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just stupid requirements by EA again, absolutely no consideration for their consumers.

At least put out a standard UCL upgrade sbc to help out. Untradeable obviously.
  • KRANG00
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Just stupid requirements by EA again, absolutely no consideration for their consumers.

They have no understanding of their own market. it's been proven all year.

The obsession with trying to screw traders all year has always ended up back firing because if you are even a half decent trader, you understand the market better than people working on the content team.
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 3
    KRANG00 wrote: »

The obsession with trying to screw traders all year has always ended up back firing because if you are even a half decent trader, you understand the market better than people working on the content team.

how did they screw traders this time? with the CL final, i took a gamble last week and bought loads of random UCL cards for 1k... and obviously made a fortune.
    Trying to anticipate and cover all bases is part of trading, if anything, smart traders made a ton this week.

They onlky screw traders when everyone is expecting the need for some special card in the sbc and instead they don't put it as a requirement... that's when investors get screwed.

This case it's the other way round
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly that!
    Most traders are good at what they do and have the coin and knowledge to back themselves no matter what EA throw at them.

Normal players on the other hand (possibly the majority) get screwed over left right and centre!

I haven’t even played in well over 2 months now but I keep a hand in on the webapp with sbcs.
    Dont get me wrong coin isn’t the issue it’s that there is no rare UCL player up 😂
    And when one comes up some trade sniper gets him.
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

how did they screw traders this time? with the CL final, i took a gamble last week and bought loads of random UCL cards for 1k... and obviously made a fortune.
    Trying to anticipate and cover all bases is part of trading, if anything, smart traders made a ton this week.

They onlky screw traders when everyone is expecting the need for some special card in the sbc and instead they don't put it as a requirement... that's when investors get screwed.

He says they try to screw traders.
    And constantly fail so it ends up impacting normal players.
  • KRANG00
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 3

I didn't say they had screwed traders for this one in particular i just meant in general over the year.

My point for this one was they release a sbc requiring special cards that have no new supply, so now UCL's are expensive (The thing they keep saying they are trying to avoid) and some people are struggling to snipe them, it wasn't difficult to see that would happen if that sbc was released. Personally i had enough cards so was fine, but not everyone was as lucky, some people don't trade or really understand the market and these people just got screwed
  • lippyone
    1140 posts Professional
    The key is to realise there is no need to do the SBC, it os not compulsory and the reality is likely to be that you will be better off not doing it.

Only those with untraeables should really do it, everyone else should either sell the cards or just not bother
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Min bin 9900 max 10000

Special cards

Turkey
    Russia
    Ukraine
    Belgium

Doesn't take that long to snipe and not wading through mountains of results.
  • Retropoe82
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Metab0lic wrote: »
    650/700/8000/10000 seems to be the consensus. Or Dortmund defenders, or Galatasary specials.

I need 4 too, not really sure I want to drop 40k total, let alone per player.

This method works, got 4 this morning. Packed a few if, 85's warning tho a few non-rares do pop up so i used futbin. **** luck