The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

90% of the FIFA community are cowards

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
Haven't played a single home game this WL.

Literally not a single one.

It keeps connecting me as the home team, and then they back out straight away.

You cowards. Anyone who does it. You coward.

Comments

• fifaplayerbol
    Don't know how to skip goal replays but know when they are the home and away team
  • fifaplayerbol
    Scum
  • MHoney1234
    10029 posts Has That Special Something
    :D:D:D
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought there was no way to tell if you’re home or away?
  • Chavez76
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Bale11UT wrote: »
    I thought there was no way to tell if you’re home or away?

sure there is
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional

Maybe your connection pings yellow as home
  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    You can't call people scum (or wish ill on their family like you did before) just because they are using matchmaking or game mechanics in their advantage. Not their fault. It's EA's.
  • Retro_G
    31982 posts National Team Captain
    Home teams always have ridiculous stacked full icon/TOTY teams.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played a few guys yesterday with TOTS objective. They had firstgoaltowin as name. I scored the first goal, then they subbed on three icons and tried to win. I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ them up but it 's all you need to know about this community.
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »

What its June your comment is nothing to do with anything
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019

Be grateful you’re back after being banned for sending messages of wishing ill on others and their families to them.
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Away games are much easier IMO. More rage quits away from home also this wl
  • Retro_G
    SomeLegend wrote: »

Your comment doesn't even make sense? Yes I know everyone has good teams now, but there is a big difference from having a good team to a full on stacked meta team with Icons, TOTY cards in every position. By the way I've played both home, away this weekend, that's my experience. When I play home, the teams do be somewhat similar. When I play away, my 3.5m team is matched against 20m to 30m plus full on meta teams.
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional

Your comment doesn't even make sense? Yes I know everyone has good teams now, but there is a big difference from having a good team to a full on stacked meta team with Icons, TOTY cards in every position. By the way I've played both home, away this weekend, that's my experience. When I play home, the teams do be somewhat similar. When I play away, my 3.5m team is matched against 20m to 30m plus full on meta teams.

If you havnt made 10 mil in this fifa then you don't deserve to be matched against casual players.
  • Miigue
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I'm with you. COWARDS!!!!
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2019

If you havnt made 10 mil in this fifa then you don't deserve to be matched against casual players.

I hadn't played since January, took a break. Stop talking nonsense kid, this is my first weekend league in months.
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional

I hadn't played since January, took a break. Stop talking nonsense kid, this is my first weekend league in months.

Lol you're welcome and it's you that's the kid throwing a tantrum
  • Jason1986
    7096 posts Big Money Move

So casual players don't deserve to play against casual players? Don't get the point you're trying to make.
  • Js734
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you know if you’re home?
  • aberry1000
    2316 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only play home games because others try to do the same
  • Jason1986
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    Part of the problem then aren't you.
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    Part of the problem then aren't you.

EA not patching it is the issue not anyone who decides to play home.

Any opponent is allowed to make a decision to play home or away. Their choice doesn’t make them a coward. With the state of gameplay it’s any wonder people want to stay home.

Long may it continue cause as stated I’ve found it much easier away from home the last few WL’s
  • Madjonny
    9 posts Ball Boy
    What difference to the game does home or away make? I’ve never thought twice about it unless the opponent has a horrible stadium anyway...
  • Jason1986
    Madjonny wrote: »
    What difference to the game does home or away make? I’ve never thought twice about it unless the opponent has a horrible stadium anyway...
    All the top players refuse to play as the away team, thus avoiding playing each other.

So the bang average fifa player jumps on this bandwagon and does the same, so people who don't care who they play can spend ages trying to find a match.
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As long as the ping is good it doesn't matter playing home or away for me. Play most of my games away, seems just as good.
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    You can't call people scum (or wish ill on their family like you did before) just because they are using matchmaking or game mechanics in their advantage. Not their fault. It's EA's.

Spoken like a true home playing cherry picker
  • LahmChops
    1459 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only coward is the OP!!

Come at me bro!

Do you even lift?

#SORRYNOTSORRY
  • Cbn
    1113 posts Professional
    I thought you messaged someone and they backed up for a fight
  • Chavez76
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Cbn wrote: »
    I thought you messaged someone and they backed up for a fight

after threatning their family of course.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you are completely set on playing at home to avoid youtubers, it not only shows your mentality but also highlights your ability. This is why I prefer playing away from home. Most of the people playing at home are trying to avoid decent players for a reason.