How to improve Fifa 19

EvenAFire
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Ban all who cheats.
A little frustrated after playing weekened league and 99% has legacy defending :(
Also if the ban all who cheats dont work i have a solution for Fifa 20
Dont have Fut on PC :smile:

Comments

  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Ban all who cheats.
    A little frustrated after playing weekened league and 99% has legacy defending :(
    Also if the ban all who cheats dont work i have a solution for Fifa 20
    Dont have Fut on PC :smile:

    Unless you are new, cheats are on pc since FIFA 13, its not gonna change
    They do ban cheaters but they buy the game again (profit for EA)
  • EvenAFire
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daddy wrote: »
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Ban all who cheats.
    A little frustrated after playing weekened league and 99% has legacy defending :(
    Also if the ban all who cheats dont work i have a solution for Fifa 20
    Dont have Fut on PC :smile:

    Unless you are new, cheats are on pc since FIFA 13, its not gonna change
    They do ban cheaters but they buy the game again (profit for EA)

    I have played fifa in many (MANY) years.
    Know alot about the cheating issues on pc. Reason for the comment was just letting out some steam. and give ea a solution to stop the cheating issue. Because its seems more and more :(
  • Binary
    44 posts Park Captain
    Honestly I never see more cheats in a single game, it's a disgrace to gaming.
  • keronc
    1092 posts Professional
    As bad as may seem sometimes, I still want it to be released for the PC. I do not play any games on a console and would not buy a console just to play fifa. I am afraid it would be the end of fifa for me if it was not released on the PC.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    I wish we have had an option to have legacy defending too just to be more fair, i can deal with other cheats but that's just frustrating, they can successfully tackle you without foul just by holding the button.
  • Springveldt
    6958 posts Big Money Move
    Binary wrote: »
    Honestly I never see more cheats in a single game, it's a disgrace to gaming.
    I take it you don't play CS:GO then? :smile:

    Only the hardcore left playing FIFA at this point and the cheaters do love those rewards.
  • Springveldt
    6958 posts Big Money Move
    maksi wrote: »
    I wish we have had an option to have legacy defending too just to be more fair, i can deal with other cheats but that's just frustrating, they can successfully tackle you without foul just by holding the button.

    The fact that legacy defending is still in the game is stupid, just remove it altogether at this point.

    The fact that a simply memory hack can then enable it for online games is just lazy programming.
  • Binary
    44 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2019
    I take it you don't play CS:GO then? :smile:

    Only the hardcore left playing FIFA at this point and the cheaters do love those rewards.

    I did play CSGO a lot the percentage of cheaters vs non cheaters was certainly a lot less. 9 games in a row in WL I faced cheats. I missed my WL target by 1 game... basically you reach a certain level in FUT on PC and game is just pointless.

    This is my first year of FIFA and last, I reached div 1 an done well in WL, but playing a cheat infested game is a big no no for me. EA could make an anti cheat in a day if they so wanted (cheats are all the same) so I don't expect anything will ever get done. I had videos of 30 cheaters filling one HDD which @EA_Andy asked for.

    Sadly uploading would have been a waste of time, and like a full time job because almost every game at this point is against a cheating sub human player. It's not our responsibility to sort this problem, again it would take such a minimal amount of effort for EA to stamp this stuff out. It's at a point where cheating in this game is no longer cheating just levelling the playing field.

    Best of luck to all you PC guys in FIFA 20

  • But for cheat you pay 15 euro for 30 days?????????????? Or they dowmload free from some page?
Sign In or Register to comment.