Fifa or PES

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Havent played PES for a good couple of years but seriously thinking about giving it another go. Has anybody played any of the recent versions?? What's it like???

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gameplay much better definetly
  • CheeseSlice
    650 posts Semi-Pro
    Havent played PES for a good couple of years but seriously thinking about giving it another go. Has anybody played any of the recent versions?? What's it like???

Takes about 6 years to get a game online
  • BorussenBernie09
    1361 posts Professional
    Gameplay is nice yes, but the equivalent to FUT called My Club is actually a pile of dog ****, because you won't find any opponent to play against. Nobody is playing PES PS4.
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2
    Gameplay is much better
  • leon1309
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2
    Both have DDA. Had no issues finding opponent and there is barely any lag.
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Both have DDA.

Yet EA have a patent? You should contact EAs lawyers with this info as you seem to really know what you're talking about.
  • leon1309
    edited June 2
    Dont be a ***k, you know what I mean...and why do you think they (EA)went for a patent anyway? They knew it would cause a backlash - they Just dont care about it any more (they care more about DDA for sure).
  • CheeseSlice
    650 posts Semi-Pro
    madwullie wrote: »
    Both have DDA.

Yet EA have a patent? You should contact EAs lawyers with this info as you seem to really know what you're talking about.

Tbf most games have a certain amount of dda

Pes has the same bs as Fifa and also another side of football games is football manager ....that game is rife ...

• madwullie
    Dont be a ***k, you know what I mean...and why do you think they (EA)went for a patent anyway? They knew it would cause a backlash - they Just dont care about it any more (they care more about DDA for sure).

9qkpp.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • madwullie
    edited June 2
    madwullie wrote: »
    Both have DDA.

Tbf most games have a certain amount of dda

Pes has the same bs as Fifa and also another side of football games is football manager ....that game is rife ...

Games **** you up when the ai is in control isn't dda. It's the game cheating. Dda is something different entirely. Dda is designed to work in your favour for a start - to make you want to keep playing. The BS in fifa and FM makes people STOP playing if anything.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9960 posts Has That Special Something
    They're both bad, but pes is worse.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay is nice yes, but the equivalent to FUT called My Club is actually a pile of dog ****, because you won't find any opponent to play against. Nobody is playing PES PS4.

We should start a revolution, EA wont do anything to improve Fifa gameplay while we're all filling their pockets with sh*t loads of cash.... Need to vote with our feet.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    PES is a complete joke this year

Like actual utter joke

Anyone who says otherwise is a troll, or just put me on ignore, because talking to you would be like talking to a brick wall

Passing is horrible but sometimes feels realistically crisp

Defending is horrible

Dribbling is horrible

Players are clunky

Refs are worse

Slide tackling is alright but defending as a whole is still horrible

Shooting is sweet, probs 1 thing they do better than FIFA

I can't believe how thick someone would have to be to say that PES is a better game based on FIFA 19 vs PES 19

It's so off far from the truth, like, objectively, in almost every aspect outside of shooting, but some people need help I guess

To sum up, you don't like it and anyome who disagrees is an idiot. Nice one.
  • OZero
    BossmanDaz wrote: »

Like actual utter joke

Anyone who says otherwise is a troll, or just put me on ignore, because talking to you would be like talking to a brick wall

Defending is horrible

Dribbling is horrible

Players are clunky

Refs are worse

I can't believe how thick someone would have to be to say that PES is a better game based on FIFA 19 vs PES 19

It's so off far from the truth, like, objectively, in almost every aspect outside of shooting, but some people need help I guess

Just ignore him
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • leon1309

Like actual utter joke

Defending is horrible

Dribbling is horrible

Players are clunky

Refs are worse

@BossmanDaz

No, to sum up, objectively everything I said is correct, unless your preference is something objectively worse.

The game is appalling.

I wanted to like it too but it's so beyond bad it's laughable.

If you Play it like fifa, then i Guess it would be. It is closer to what football is, but not nearly perfect for sure... gameplay wise i mean.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • MackFC
    61 posts Park Captain
    Gameplay in PES is good but their menu's look like they're still in the 1960's, I also want to grind like sbc's so that's why I prefer fifa
  • OZero
    OZero wrote: »

Like actual utter joke

Defending is horrible

Dribbling is horrible

Players are clunky

Refs are worse

Just ignore him

@OZero Why don't you just buy TOTY Ronaldo? Sums up you, ignred :D

You told people to put you into ignore list, genius
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain

Like actual utter joke

Defending is horrible

Dribbling is horrible

Players are clunky

Refs are worse

@BossmanDaz

No, to sum up, objectively everything I said is correct, unless your preference is something objectively worse.

The game is appalling.

I wanted to like it too but it's so beyond bad it's laughable.

You stated anyone who said otherwise was a troll. Your opinion is no more important than anyone else, plenty of people like it from what I can gather and plenty don't.

I'll give it a try with an open mind
  • Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Gameplay much better definetly

Where? Lol Konami took a page out of EA's book.. it's as much, maybe even more horrendous than FIFA lol both are crap. Sad year for football gaming
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last pes I played I think was 2017 it was whack - the ai stood around like lemons and their version of ultimate team games ended 13-11 all the time.

Fifa is not perfect but I’ve been put off pro evo for the foreseeable future, there’s a big gap in the market for football games but with the liscencing costs, exclusivity rights and all that stuff then Fifa will be the only real option until that changes

If playing Fifa doesn’t make you happier then play something else though!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Gingerbread
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last pes I played I think was 2017 it was whack - the ai stood around like lemons and their version of ultimate team games ended 13-11 all the time.

Fifa is not perfect but I’ve been put off pro evo for the foreseeable future, there’s a big gap in the market for football games but with the liscencing costs, exclusivity rights and all that stuff then Fifa will be the only real option until that changes

If playing Fifa doesn’t make you happier then play something else though!

Pes19 you can't change kits, club names, and badges. All you need is a USB stick. Take the file with the data from online and upload it to your PS4. It not a hard process.

PES feels more realistic they just need better online smoothness.
  • Shaanxz
    20093 posts Club Captain
    Both games have been underwhelming this year
  • TheTataGuy
    956 posts Professional
    PES is on a train tracks.. No freedom, holding A to run at your opponent and auto tackle to defend.. no thanks
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    PES is on a train tracks.. No freedom, holding A to run at your opponent and auto tackle to defend.. no thanks

This
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up

Also the ball animations seem really over exaggerated. Feels really arcadey to me.

Sometimes the ball flight does look nice, but seems overdone sometimes; by contrast sometimes I find fifa too beach-bally and floaty.