How do I score my chances ????

TMega95
157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Having a terrible WL. Have a pretty good team with TOTS Son POTM Auba and POTM Hazard as my attackers.

Dominating most my games but losing a few, just won my last match 5-4 having had 24 shots on target! Opponent only had 7.

What do I do?!

Comments

• Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Suck it up like I have to, good job this forum is here so we can have a good moan about how sh*t fifa has been.
  • TMega95
    Just rage quitted. 2-0 down after 60 mins.

2 shots on target against.

11 on target for me and hit the post twice.

Gonna give up for today lol

Really don’t get it.
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its abuse I guess but set up players for first time power shots and don't feel guilty about it.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Prey you’re on the good side of the BS
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    you dont. its random.
  • TMega95
    So annoying! Just gonna call it down and see what happens later, will do something more productive for now 😂
  • TMega95
    Glad I’m not the only one though!
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Tbh, if you had 24 shots then there is a good chance you are shooting from distance too much. Generally shot count is no indicator of how a game has gone or relative ability. Anyone can hit the shoot button from 25 yards repeatedly, but unless you are abusing a game mechanic or getting perfect green timed every time, its mostly not gonna end well.

Not saying thats what you are doing, but generally if you have 20+ shots there has to be a bit of this
  • TMega95
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Tbh, if you had 24 shots then there is a good chance you are shooting from distance too much. Generally shot count is no indicator of how a game has gone or relative ability. Anyone can hit the shoot button from 25 yards repeatedly, but unless you are abusing a game mechanic or getting perfect green timed every time, its mostly not gonna end well.

Not saying thats what you are doing, but generally if you have 20+ shots there has to be a bit of this

Mate that’s the issue, that’s not what I’m doing! Obvs a few were outside the box but most are around the edge/just in.

I think I must be doing something at least slightly wrong but I dunno really, controller is a bit old, maybe a new one will do the trick lol.
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    If its from the edge of the box then almost certainly its the **** that is AI auto block unfortunately. I find i get around 6 - 8 shots per game blocked by the opponents AI, no matter what i try, if i shoot from the edge. I wish i knew a better way to avoid it (especially since my AI rarely block anything) but i find that 90% of the i can only score by getting my players free inside 18 yards, or the occasional 25 yard pot shot.
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    Be more clinical
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s the question I ask all the time the answer is RNG
  • IxToMxI
    5499 posts Big Money Move
    This BS happens to all players I mean I regularly get E3 and trust me I suffer these matches however I think some has to do with conscious frustration.

On the run up to 13 wins you don’t even think about Elite as it’s so far away. Once you get to 13-1 you start thinking, I could get Elite here.

When you start thinking that is when you usually start playing bad, things annoy you more etc

In these matches you need to change things, if I get to half time and I haven’t scored I change my team or formation, even both.

Also be aware that some matches some players just don’t have good games, if you are a match when one your best players is passing poorly or not really involved don’t think to not change them.

See a lot of people refuse to take off their best player even though they might be having a 7.2/10 game.

• TMega95
    Be more clinical

Insightful 😂 honestly I’m trying !
  • TMega95
    Update:

Just won 6 games in a row lol. At least two of them I didn’t deserve and most things were going in.

Wish it was the other way round so I didn’t have to waste my time yesterday and today to get G2 😂

Finished 17 and 8
  • Ic0nz
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was having the same problem earlier and I realized I was trying to hard to score and wasn't powering my shots long enough and was shooting from too far out since I was dying to score.

That's helped me score more and I also ended up sending more players in the box for the rebound and I haven't had a problem scoring since.
    Hope this helps.
  • Drachenfells
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    I find shots from just inside the box are most effective, shots from inside the 6 yard box are almost always saved, I always cut back when in the 6 yard box as I know there's no point shooting.
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You need that the other team has my Ter Stegen TOTS. You shot and it´s goal! Magic :D
  • Learn to hit green shoots
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had gone on a three game losing streak today and the last I lost 3-2 with me getting 12 shots on target and him getting 3.
    Than the game decided, well that's his losing streak over and the next game I won 7-1, I had 7 on target he had 12, he missed two pens (down the middle and off the post, and he missed three one on ones while I scored every shot I took, I didn't get a single corner because I didn't hit a single wide or blocked shot) I also scored a cut in and finesse from 30 yards with Baluta, and a header with my Nif De Bruyne out jumping TOTS VVD.

I mean I like to win but this is ridiculous,
    I like it too be fair or what's the point...