Hob's Forum fifa tournament 2

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    12007 posts Has That Special Something
    Davisto wrote: »
    @EddieFicio @Satan the Angel @BrentfordFC I’m working late till 10 today and tomorrow then 2 days off should be 4pm onwards on days off then im on 6-4 fri sat

I can play from tomorrow & Wednesday anytime after 7-8 Uk time lads. Thursday will be after the football when I’ll have drowned In watered down beer. Then can play Saturday or Sunday any time.
  • Finesse_4days
    7163 posts Big Money Move
    Alex02 wrote: »
    can i start with 5atb and switch in game or no?
    anyone able to confirm pls

just do it , I doubt you will get complaints.
  • BrentfordFC
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Look i'm not going to say @EddieFicio slipped my some FPs but he's the bookies favourite to win this.

Groups should be adjusted now. Games start now. :joy:

Can’t believe you’ve written off benrahma’s chances already. :trollface:
  • BrentfordFC

It states no playing at 5 atb so should be fine. If someone complains about it for 5 seconds to switch formation, they don’t deserve to be in a friendly tournament :lol:
  • Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect

It states no playing at 5 atb so should be fine. If someone complains about it for 5 seconds to switch formation, they don’t deserve to be in a friendly tournament :lol:

Heard you play 6 at the back and 4 in midfield Mert?
  • BrentfordFC

Heard you play 6 at the back and 4 in midfield Mert?

Don’t tell them ! It’s a secret :trollface:
  • Maverick
    4872 posts National Call-Up
    Davisto wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    @killer xavi @Daveofwales01 @Maverick
    I should be on most nights after 7pm UK, till 11ish.
    Can get some games in tonight, tomorrow, whenever you are ready.

I usually get home from work by 5pm US time which should be 10pm UK time so we should have a decent window to get our games in

GT is Maverick812

I’ll be honest here i thought you were a scouser :joy:

Nah just an imposter from the other side of the lake. I eat sleep and breath Liverpool if that helps tho :'(
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited June 3
    Maverick 4 v 4 LeonidasJB

Mac Gls
    Ibra 3, Lacazette
    Leo Gls
    Ronaldinho 2, Hamsik, Reus

MOTM Ibra.

94th min equalizer from Ibra. After only 2 min of added time!! Bloody Fergie time!! 😖

Gg @Maverick I look forward to the rematch!!
  • Alex02
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    hoban95 wrote: »

Any of you about now?
  • Maverick

Mac Gls
    Ibra 3, Lacazette
    Leo Gls

MOTM Ibra.

94th min equalizer from Ibra. After only 2 min of added time!! Bloody Fergie time!! 😖

Gg @LeonidasJB competitive fun match. Thought I was going to put you away early on after 2-0 and then all of a sudden you turned the style on :D

Felt horrible about that Ibra equalizer :D 2 minutes after stoppage time lol good ol EA. Idk how that one shot went in from I think Reus....went right by Alisson lol
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

Mac Gls
    Ibra 3, Lacazette
    Leo Gls

MOTM Ibra.

Gg @LeonidasJB competitive fun match. Thought I was going to put you away early on after 2-0 and then all of a sudden you turned the style on :D

Felt horrible about that Ibra equalizer :D 2 minutes after stoppage time lol good ol EA. Idk how that one shot went in from I think Reus....went right by Alisson lol

I thought I was in for a pasting for a minute!
    92nd min, 93rd min...... I was thinking, it's alright he will blow the whistle now. Er!! Ref!!! REF!!!

Idk either. Reus shot just seem to ghost straight past 1 or 2 defenders and Alisson. Right in the middle of the goal. Bit strange, how nobody got something on it to stop it.

Was a fun match though.
  • Davisto
    6245 posts Big Money Move
  • killer xavi
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Daveofwales01
    @Maverick
    @LeonidasJB

Anyone on for matches?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    @Daveofwales01
    @Maverick
    @LeonidasJB

Anyone on for matches?

Just logged off fella. Will be on tomorrow night. From 7ish til 11.30ish UK time.
    Will you get on then?
  • EddieFicio
    21748 posts Club Captain
    @Davisto you still around?
  • Maverick
    @killer xavi I'm ready. What's your GT?
  • Davisto
    6245 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    @Davisto you still around?

@EddieFicio sorry mate in bed now
  • killer xavi

Killer Xavi is my GT bud
  • Maverick

Killer Xavi is my GT bud

Ok I'll send you invite
  • killer xavi

Killer Xavi is my GT bud

Ok I'll send you invite
    Send it over bud. I’m ready

• Maverick
    Mav 4-5 Killer Xavi

Xavi Gs: WBY x4, Mbappe
    Mav Gs: Ibra x2, Laca x2

MOTM: WBY

Holy **** TOTS WBY just tore me to pieces. Gg man
  • killer xavi
    Leg 1: Xavi 5-4 Maverick

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x4
    Mbappe x1

Assists:
    Robben x2
    Mbappe x2
    Neymar x1

MOTM: Ben Yedder 10.0

GG bud, very tough to play against. That Ibra had me on the ropes the whole match. Ben Yedder is love :heart: :heart:
  • hoban95
    49049 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Just got out of work, nice to see the thread has been active

Results and spreadsheet will be updated tomorrow
  • killer xavi
    Leg 2: Maverick 3-1 Xavi

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x1

Assists:
    Robben

GG, Couldn’t seem to get off the mark in this game. Ahh well. Good luck in your other matches bud
  • Maverick

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x1

Assists:
    Robben

GG, Couldn’t seem to get off the mark in this game. Ahh well. Good luck in your other matches bud

Mav Goals: Neymar x2, Socrates
    MOTM: Neymar

GG to you as well man! You're a very tough player. Where do you normally rank in WL?
  • Maverick
    @BrentfordFC Your cinderella run start yet? :trollface:
  • killer xavi
    edited June 4

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x1

Assists:
    Robben

GG to you as well man! You're a very tough player. Where do you normally rank in WL?
    Around Gold 1 mainly. I wish I could hit elite and above but t’s weird cause I’ll beat T100 players and elite players etc but I’ll fall to just random players in the WL, where it’ll just feel against me. Where do you usually place bud?
  • Maverick

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x1

Assists:
    Robben

Around Gold 1 mainly. It’s weird cause I’ll beat T100 players and elite players etc but I’ll fall to just random players in the WL, where it’ll just feel against me. Where do you usually place bud?

Ha, sounds similar to me. G2 usually but I've finished G1 three times. Haven't gone for elite since early on, but I don't think I would get it this year. I've thought it's because I'm just not motivated this year, and that's definitely a factor, but I'm just not as good this year as I was in the past.

Fellow American?
  • killer xavi

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x1

Assists:
    Robben

Around Gold 1 mainly. It’s weird cause I’ll beat T100 players and elite players etc but I’ll fall to just random players in the WL, where it’ll just feel against me. Where do you usually place bud?

Ha, sounds similar to me. G2 usually but I've finished G1 three times. Haven't gone for elite since early on, but I don't think I would get it this year. I've thought it's because I'm just not motivated this year, and that's definitely a factor, but I'm just not as good this year as I was in the past.

Fellow American?
    Yes sir, here in California :) What about you?

And this game is prob one of the worst fifa’s I’ve every played in my experience. So I agree with you on how it’s not very motivating to play. See I’m used to breaking down the opponent through passing, tiki taka, basically a Barca type of football in this game. And now they’ve introduced GK Movement, timed finishing, tornado and scoop crosses (like wtf man). It literally takes one of those to undo all my work and it’s very (how would you call it?) disheartening? Discouraging? I don’t resort to those but that’s all you see in the WL and it’s OP as hell so I think that’s why I suppose I can’t really break out this gold range.
  • Maverick

Xavi Goals:

Ben Yedder x1

Assists:
    Robben

Fellow American?
    Yes sir, here in California :) What about you?

And this game is prob one of the worst fifa’s I’ve every played in my experience. So I agree with you on how it’s not very motivating to play. See I’m used to breaking down the opponent through passing, tiki taka, basically a Barca type of football in this game. And now they’ve introduced GK Movement, timed finishing, tornado and scoop crosses (like wtf man). It literally takes one of those to undo all my work and it’s very (how would you call it?) disheartening? Discouraging? I don’t resort to those but that’s all you see in the WL and it’s OP as hell so I think that’s why I suppose I can’t really break out this gold range.

Oh wow, I'm all the way on the other side here in PA.

I completely agree with your assessment. It's a slower game this year and the meta just sucks. Sounds like our natural playstyle is similar. I've always hated crossing in FIFA yet it's one of the best ways to score this year so it's frustrating. Yet we won't stop playing so we just have to hope for the best next year lol.