Hob's Forum fifa tournament 2

Comments

  • hoban95
    49095 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Come on @Primal la croq for da win to annoy @killer xavi :trollface:

    That kind of behaviour is banned in this tournament. Go back to your kebab shop.
  • Primal
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    gg @EddieFicio i have no idea how i didnt win that game, that easy chance that went wide when i was a few yards out with a green timed shot, hit the post 3 times aswell, shootings so broken.

    me [email protected]

    GG pal obviously amazing player
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate
  • Primal
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate

    it was **** green aswell lmao. it was at that point i knew i was gone
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    edited June 25
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate

    it was **** green aswell lmao. it was at that point i knew i was gone

    Yeah i saw, game is shambles.

    Did you get on the far post with the corner though, thats where you put them when ppl move the gk to the near post :#
  • hoban95
    49095 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Congrats @EddieFicio

    Unlucky @Primal but well played for getting to the final.

    New tournament thread will be up later, just going to make some dinner.
  • Primal
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate

    it was **** green aswell lmao. it was at that point i knew i was gone

    Yeah i saw, game is shambles.

    Did you get on the far post with the corner though, thats where you put them when ppl move the gk to the near post :#

    toty cr7 scares me so by default i move my gk front post lol the game was messing around with my player switching so couldnt cover anyone. looking forward to 20 it can't be worse than this.
  • Primal
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Congrats @EddieFicio

    Unlucky @Primal but well played for getting to the final.

    New tournament thread will be up later, just going to make some dinner.

    cheers mate, expected far worse tbh lol
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate

    it was **** green aswell lmao. it was at that point i knew i was gone

    Yeah i saw, game is shambles.

    Did you get on the far post with the corner though, thats where you put them when ppl move the gk to the near post :#

    toty cr7 scares me so by default i move my gk front post lol the game was messing around with my player switching so couldnt cover anyone. looking forward to 20 it can't be worse than this.

    Yeah I usually can never skill as much as id like in these tournaments, and i basically turn my crossing/volley game down to 0 as well so its an interesting experience :joy:
  • Primal
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate

    it was **** green aswell lmao. it was at that point i knew i was gone

    Yeah i saw, game is shambles.

    Did you get on the far post with the corner though, thats where you put them when ppl move the gk to the near post :#

    toty cr7 scares me so by default i move my gk front post lol the game was messing around with my player switching so couldnt cover anyone. looking forward to 20 it can't be worse than this.

    Yeah I usually can never skill as much as id like in these tournaments, and i basically turn my crossing/volley game down to 0 as well so its an interesting experience :joy:

    i no mate, volleys are my go to now when struggling as there broken, congrats mate and hopefully i can go one better next time :smiley:
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Eddie 2-1 @Primal

    Goals:

    Ronaldo
    Gullit

    Assist
    Cr7
    Mbappe.
    Motm: cr7

    His goal: havertz, dunno the assist.


    Cant believe you miss that chance with cr7 :joy: gg mate

    it was **** green aswell lmao. it was at that point i knew i was gone

    Yeah i saw, game is shambles.

    Did you get on the far post with the corner though, thats where you put them when ppl move the gk to the near post :#

    toty cr7 scares me so by default i move my gk front post lol the game was messing around with my player switching so couldnt cover anyone. looking forward to 20 it can't be worse than this.

    Yeah I usually can never skill as much as id like in these tournaments, and i basically turn my crossing/volley game down to 0 as well so its an interesting experience :joy:

    i no mate, volleys are my go to now when struggling as there broken, congrats mate and hopefully i can go one better next time :smiley:

    For sure mate. Quality player. Lets see how we do next time
  • BrentfordFC
    12053 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Come on @Primal la croq for da win to annoy @killer xavi :trollface:

    That kind of behaviour is banned in this tournament. Go back to your kebab shop.

    Oi. Leave doner out of this :trollface:
  • hoban95
    49095 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Come on @Primal la croq for da win to annoy @killer xavi :trollface:

    That kind of behaviour is banned in this tournament. Go back to your kebab shop.

    Oi. Leave doner out of this :trollface:

    2kvdsg.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.