Ramos 95 or pim maldini?

HS
1735 posts Fans' Favourite
To partner pim blanc. And Ramos might be 8 chem

Comments

• truegunn3r
    8601 posts Has That Special Something
    Are you asking who’s better or whose more worth it?
  • HS
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Are you asking who’s better or whose more worth it?

Well both I guess lol. End game
  • Grown93
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    Ramos
  • Big_Sam_1878
    69 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have used toty Ramos and Pim Maldini and Maldini is definitely the better defender Ramos is better at everything else and could play anywhere but if you a pure defender go for Maldini.
  • HS
    I have used toty Ramos and Pim Maldini and Maldini is definitely the better defender Ramos is better at everything else and could play anywhere but if you a pure defender go for Maldini.

Who would you go next to blanc? In 433(4)
  • HS
    Bump
  • Professor
    1346 posts Professional
    I just bought VVD yesterday to partner Varane but sold him as soon as I saw Ramos. I used to have Toty Ramos but sold him to upgrade other areas. and would say this card defensively feels the same. The only difference is on the ball and his passing isnt as sharp. 100% recommend.
  • Professor wrote: »
    I just bought VVD yesterday to partner Varane but sold him as soon as I saw Ramos. I used to have Toty Ramos but sold him to upgrade other areas. and would say this card defensively feels the same. The only difference is on the ball and his passing isnt as sharp. 100% recommend.

toty varane and tots vvd is the best cb partnership i have used this fifa tbh
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maldini obviously
  • HS
    Some clashing opinions. Just seen that Ramos is around 1/3 of the maldini price. Very tempting but the loss of chemistry makes me want to complete maldini
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Maldini obviously