WL Rewards

RvN008
341 posts Sunday League Hero
Sorry, stupid question, but cant find the announcement on the TOTS WL rewards. Anyone knows where to find them?

Comments

• RvN008
    Anyone?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11008 posts Has That Special Something
    What is it exactly you're asking here? What announcement? Or what do you want to know about the WL rewards? You weren't very clear.
  • RvN008
    Sorry guys, thanks for the response. I know rewards changed with TOTS, with something like 86+ TOTS pick silver 2 or above. EA made an announcement but cant find it back, need to know which rank I need to finish, as I havent played WL last weeks
  • Big_Sam_1878
    70 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gold 2 if possible.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11008 posts Has That Special Something
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, thanks for the response. I know rewards changed with TOTS, with something like 86+ TOTS pick silver 2 or above. EA made an announcement but cant find it back, need to know which rank I need to finish, as I havent played WL last weeks

Not sure about silver 2 or below but it's currently.

Silver 1- 1 pick of 3 TOTS cards any rating.
    Gold 3- 2 picks of 3 TOTS cards any rating.
    Gold 2- 2 picks of 4 TOTS cards with one in each pick guaranteed from a major league.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 1&2 has a guaranteed option in each pick (2 picks) from the major league.no rating cap.
    Gold 3 (2 picks) no guaranteed pick from major league. No rating cap.
    Silver 1 (1 pick) no guaranteed pick from the major league. No rating cap.
    Silver 2 and below has a rating cap of 88 and no pick guaranteed from major league.
  • RvN008
    Thanks guys! Havent got the skill to get to Gold 2, so aiming for at least Silver 1 or higher. Thanks for the answers, this is why forums can be so helpful <3
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck with you games / rewards.