Finally got the player I wanted all game.

joehuk
3219 posts National Call-Up
PIM Cruyff

Sadly I did have to sell my packed pulled CR7 to get him, he served me well for 2 weekend leagues

lets hope I don't regret it!

Now question is I currently have Prime Eusebio as CAM in a 41212(2) with R94 as my ST, CR7 was my second.

Do i switch it up and Put Eusebio back to ST with R94 and Cruyff to CAM or give Cruyff a go at ST? (I rarely Cross)

8UwEP6A.jpg

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    Cruyff is the best player in the game
  • joehuk

Hes been one of those players I've wanted all game... was close to buying his 91 and 94 but held off, while I had enough sbc fodder to try and complete his 95 finally realised selling CR7 I could complete him for around 1.5m
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    joehuk wrote: »

Hes been one of those players I've wanted all game... was close to buying his 91 and 94 but held off, while I had enough sbc fodder to try and complete his 95 finally realised selling CR7 I could complete him for around 1.5m

You won't regret it man
  • joehuk
    Would you swap Eusebio & Cruyff tho? not sure where to play Cruyff atm his H/L WR suit ST but his passing/dribbling awesome for CAM.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    The 89 is ridiculous - don’t think I’ve used a player that good since Fut 13 Ronaldo, his movement, finishing, dribbling and heading are nuts - the PIM must be like a Demi-god
  • Chewbaccary
    902 posts Professional
    He is good, but not the best player in the game. His lack of strength will hurt him in some situations, as he is easy to knock off the ball and dispossess.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who is the best player in game?
  • joehuk
    edited June 1
    Who is the best player in game?

overall there isn't a 'BEST' imo, you can't have 99 cr7 playing as CB for example and still perform.

Striker wise no doubt 99 CR7 is the most broken card id imagine.

Midfield 94 Gullit probably the best

Defense 96 VVD / 95 Maldini?

maybe 94 Gullit probably the most versatile player