So i tried a full gold nif PL

Lupri
504 posts An Exciting Prospect
As everyone is saying here, the best team to play with. Well i got owned in 3/3 games played on wl by team with better rated players.

:D

Comments

• Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Of course lol
  • gizzzzy
    712 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol you should try a bronze team next, I have heard great things!
  • Lupri
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    Lol you should try a bronze team next, I have heard great things!

:D:D:D
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    I believe its working the same way like squad battles with chemistry.

If you have 83 rated gold team against 90+ then the game balance it .If you think about it ,make sense.

If you are EA you want to keep as many players in game as possible. If very casual player going to play WL he meet only strong squads so in logic world he has no chance to hit 11 wins and will be smashed every game and will leave FIFA,because in his mind gonna be “no point to play the game with gold team and i have not enough time to build better”

And honestly,do you think its random that 80% of players say the same,when they facing gold teams its a conpletely different game. The same with kick off goals and static defense. Everybody cant have it only in head
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People who say that don't play against good opponents. If you play against players with 2400+ skillpoints with a regular gold team you'll get slaughtered. There is no way you can compete with a team like that.

That only works if you play someone worse than you.
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    Kiido wrote: »
    People who say that don't play against good opponents. If you play against players with 2400+ skillpoints with a regular gold team you'll get slaughtered. There is no way you can compete with a team like that.

That only works if you play someone worse than you.

Im on 2200 points in rivals and sometimes meet full gold team,probably fitness team or fun and its a completely different game.Im not saying that i always lose against them but i can feel the big anchor on my players,lot of post/crossbar,no runs,bad passes....

Edit: and when im 5-1 for example in WL then on 90% im not playing against 2000+ player in rival so how its possible im struggling so much and losing a lot?
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    It's related to your account.If you have a hard time with stacked team,you will have the same experience with gold NIF team.It looks like NIF teams perform better,because they are new players who are playing with those NIF.EA are feeding them with excitement in the hope that they will become their milking cows at one point .But if you already are a loyal customer/milking cow who is already hooked then NIF golds won't save you.They will try to milk you every time when you log in.And no matter with what team you're playing.