Bidding

Oneillr
481 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why is everytime I bid on a player it turns into a bidding war yet when I list players up they go for dirt cheap.

Comments

• MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I listed a couple of 85's up when the EPL SBC was out(They were selling for 18k) mine sold for 1.3k on bid...
  • BlackFridayRule
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oneillr wrote: »
    Why is everytime I bid on a player it turns into a bidding war yet when I list players up they go for dirt cheap.

Cause people are dumb. Its just something with bidding. I have seen bids go way over bin prices.
  • Chavez76
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite
    cause (just guessing here) that you are listing unwanted players, and you are bidding on wanted players?
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sometimes bid far over bid price in a bidding war, hoping the other bidder overbids me. If this happens I feel satisfied and buy the player for lowest BIN, a lot lower usually. If it fails I still had fun!
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1187 posts Professional
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    I sometimes bid far over bid price in a bidding war, hoping the other bidder overbids me. If this happens I feel satisfied and buy the player for lowest BIN, a lot lower usually. If it fails I still had fun!

I do this on eBay. Still have the Dr Dre Kleenex that I never wanted to this day