Weekly objective - rare player

NonFlyingDutchman
435 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi Guys - my turn to ask what might be a dumb question:

Weekly objective; score with a rare ucl player. Will totgs player count towards this? I’m guessing it will, but don’t wanna “waste” an effort trying to score in a sweaty rivals match with fekir 86 if it won’t count in the end.

Comments

  • Amdp9
    6856 posts Big Money Move
    No it doesn’t , it requires regular UCL blue card
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No it doesn’t , it requires regular UCL blue card

    Like, a regular UCL rare player?
    That’s what I feared... then I must try to get it done with grimaldo or mata. 🙈

    I think it’s quite idiotic that it shouldn’t count as a rare player - because it is a rare player, both in its original nif gold version and also by any logic, even if it’s called a totgs card.

    Thanks for the reply, though, appreciate it.
  • El_Nino
    10458 posts Has That Special Something
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No it doesn’t , it requires regular UCL blue card

    Like, a regular UCL rare player?
    That’s what I feared... then I must try to get it done with grimaldo or mata. 🙈

    I think it’s quite idiotic that it shouldn’t count as a rare player - because it is a rare player, both in its original nif gold version and also by any logic, even if it’s called a totgs card.

    Thanks for the reply, though, appreciate it.
    That’s like saying an IF is a rare gold player still, well no it’s an IF, the same way that is a TOTGS
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    ej3y0c.png

    This type of card
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No it doesn’t , it requires regular UCL blue card

    Like, a regular UCL rare player?
    That’s what I feared... then I must try to get it done with grimaldo or mata. 🙈

    I think it’s quite idiotic that it shouldn’t count as a rare player - because it is a rare player, both in its original nif gold version and also by any logic, even if it’s called a totgs card.

    Thanks for the reply, though, appreciate it.
    That’s like saying an IF is a rare gold player still, well no it’s an IF, the same way that is a TOTGS

    Well - I hate to admit being wrong, but I get your point. Guess I’m just disappointed not being able to use the better player. 🤷‍♂️

    Stupid mata with his stupid weak body playing for a stupid poop team....
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No it doesn’t , it requires regular UCL blue card

    Like, a regular UCL rare player?
    That’s what I feared... then I must try to get it done with grimaldo or mata. 🙈

    I think it’s quite idiotic that it shouldn’t count as a rare player - because it is a rare player, both in its original nif gold version and also by any logic, even if it’s called a totgs card.

    Thanks for the reply, though, appreciate it.
    That’s like saying an IF is a rare gold player still, well no it’s an IF, the same way that is a TOTGS

    Well - I hate to admit being wrong, but I get your point. Guess I’m just disappointed not being able to use the better player. 🤷‍♂️

    Stupid mata with his stupid weak body playing for a stupid poop team....

    Just buy someone to do the objective then

    No one is making you do it with a specific player
  • Hayabusasc
    93 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2019
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    nj10 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No it doesn’t , it requires regular UCL blue card

    Like, a regular UCL rare player?
    That’s what I feared... then I must try to get it done with grimaldo or mata. 🙈

    I think it’s quite idiotic that it shouldn’t count as a rare player - because it is a rare player, both in its original nif gold version and also by any logic, even if it’s called a totgs card.

    Thanks for the reply, though, appreciate it.
    That’s like saying an IF is a rare gold player still, well no it’s an IF, the same way that is a TOTGS

    Well - I hate to admit being wrong, but I get your point. Guess I’m just disappointed not being able to use the better player. 🤷‍♂️

    Stupid mata with his stupid weak body playing for a stupid poop team....

    Just buy someone to do the objective then

    No one is making you do it with a specific player

    Wow - you are brilliant!

    The age old “no one is forcing you”-argument. Guess you just move around from thread to thread, writing that to everyone complaining about anything? ”No one is forcing you to play fifa”

    Constructive!
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!

    Pic or didnt happen ;)
    That would be good news...
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!

    Pic or didnt happen ;)
    That would be good news...

    I’ll definitively sweat it through - aiming for that untradeable duplicate kagawa. Will post my pull here, but prob not until tomorrow night - champions league at the pub tonight :)
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!

    Pic or didnt happen ;)
    That would be good news...

    I’ll definitively sweat it through - aiming for that untradeable duplicate kagawa. Will post my pull here, but prob not until tomorrow night - champions league at the pub tonight :)

    Kroos is your only CL related card in the squad?
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!

    Pic or didnt happen ;)
    That would be good news...

    I’ll definitively sweat it through - aiming for that untradeable duplicate kagawa. Will post my pull here, but prob not until tomorrow night - champions league at the pub tonight :)

    Kroos is your only CL related card in the squad?

    Kroos?
    Don’t have him - I’ve got fekir 86 totgs, and mata and grimaldo as my only two ucl rare players.
    Where'd you get Kroos from?
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!

    Pic or didnt happen ;)
    That would be good news...

    I’ll definitively sweat it through - aiming for that untradeable duplicate kagawa. Will post my pull here, but prob not until tomorrow night - champions league at the pub tonight :)

    Kroos is your only CL related card in the squad?

    Kroos?
    Don’t have him - I’ve got fekir 86 totgs, and mata and grimaldo as my only two ucl rare players.
    Where'd you get Kroos from?

    Someone else posted that, but edited it
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    You're unlikely to pack anything good anyway so avoid the sweat!

    Pic or didnt happen ;)
    That would be good news...

    I’ll definitively sweat it through - aiming for that untradeable duplicate kagawa. Will post my pull here, but prob not until tomorrow night - champions league at the pub tonight :)

    Kroos is your only CL related card in the squad?

    Kroos?
    Don’t have him - I’ve got fekir 86 totgs, and mata and grimaldo as my only two ucl rare players.
    Where'd you get Kroos from?

    Wasnt you sorry
Sign In or Register to comment.