FB De Rossi still better than all of the TOTS CDMs

Flexus
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
I've tried every TOTS CDM / defensive skilled CM but FB De Rossi is still better than all of them. I think it's his strength and aggression in combination with his high defensive and mid attacking work rates. I would really like that Witsel is working better than him but he always runs around like a headless chicken.

Comments

• IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    It'll be interesting to see if he gets a EoaE card, and what stats he has if does.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Flexus wrote: »
    I've tried every TOTS CDM / defensive skilled CM but FB De Rossi is still better than all of them. I think it's his strength and aggression in combination with his high defensive and mid attacking work rates. I would really like that Witsel is working better than him but he always runs around like a headless chicken.

The geortza is much better at everything I had de rossi stuck him in Cannavaro sbc
  • Flexus

The geortza is much better at everything I had de rossi stuck him in Cannavaro sbc

Statwise Goretzka might be better. I have him, too and prefer him as a pure cm.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up

Statwise Goretzka might be better. I have him, too and prefer him as a pure cm.

Then pair them together I only got rid de rossi as pulled Messi in UCL upgrade so did Zanetti for chem
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    His 99 composure helps getting the ball from the back forward
  • JayBert
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is still in my team. Very precise at tackling and winning the ball.
  • Dennovic
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have De Rossi and played against a Squad With TOTS Goretzka. Bossed him the whole game and didnt see him. De Rossi is better!
  • JMUIRHEAD
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use De Rossi at CB, absolute unit there in a 352
  • Flexus
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    I use De Rossi at CB, absolute unit there in a 352

That's interesting. Would you mind posting your team?
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    Dont say this, ive been looking forward to replacing him for months!
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    I'm ashamed to say I've replaced de rossi with untradeable eder Militao 😔
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's good but Andre Almedia at CDM is another level, for around 50k you cannot find better as a CDM..
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    I hated de rossi, dumped him in an sbc as soon as i could
  • Boysie91
    15174 posts World Class
    I see some people say prime Rijkaard is better but I have used Rijkaard for the past 17 games and Rossi is better.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    People still to this day are fond of conjuring hyperbolic tripe to justify 250k spent on De Rossi :joy:.

Let's call a spade a spade: he was never effective in this game, okay.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Flashbacks have actually been one of the very few positive things this year imo. Still have Ibra, Nani and Bradley in my starting lineup.
  • Flexus
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    He's good but Andre Almedia at CDM is another level, for around 50k you cannot find better as a CDM..

Yeah I checked the players with the same work rates like DDR and he was up there as a cdm with those stats. But DDR with his 99 composure is one of a kind I think
  • Flexus
    People still to this day are fond of conjuring hyperbolic tripe to justify 250k spent on De Rossi :joy:.

Let's call a spade a spade: he was never effective in this game, okay.

Nah DDR is so good he surprises me a lot. Don't just judge him via his low pace and agility. Never thought that I paid too much on him. He has 600 games for me and is still running.
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is the best CDM in game
  • Flexus
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Never used PIM and Prime Vieira but besides him I second your opinion.
  • Flexus
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Never used PIM and Prime Vieira but besides him I second your opinion.

He just wins the ball back and shoots some goals from time to time.